[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad when you text the same person you're interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cheetos.gif (1MB, 331x1003px) Image search: [Google]
cheetos.gif
1MB, 331x1003px
Is it bad when you text the same person you're interested in for 2 weeks but they never text you first?
>>
>>18242854
Too meme question.

Ask her on date asap to see her IN PERSON. And buy condoms.
>>
I'm butchering this story really bad, but its basically the Brad Pitt scenario. Imagine you're brad pitt. If she got a text from brad pitt, you think it would go minutes, hours, or even days without her responding? No. So she isn't interested.
>>
>>18242857
Okay okay but what if you have already met up and hung out? Cause it's been a week after and we still text all night. Is it just something I'm not doing?
>>
>>18242857
What if you ask her on a date and she accepts but takes a long to respond and her texts are worryingly concise? See >>18241654
I think we made out in our last date, one week ago, but I don't remember half of the night.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492729248161.jpg (42KB, 570x737px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492729248161.jpg
42KB, 570x737px
>>18242865
Maybe a more physical contact approach is or order? Alright I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>18242864
>>18242865
It is JUST A GIRL, not a legendary treasure which will grand you ethernal happiness and immortality.

Write her again. And then again. And once you realize she doesnt give a fuck about you, drop her and try another girl.

It is not rocket science, it is dating aka nonlinear war with the most strange enemy you ever met: woman.

Stop overcommiting to some random girl and ask her out. If you want to feel like chad, try dating like 3 girls at once and decide later which one is better.
>>
>>18242880
Yeah you're right I am putting her on a pedestal that she shouldn't be on. Fuck thanks man
>>
>>18242880
Yeah I know but I wanted to know what does that way of texting mean in this case so I can decide whether to move on or not
>>
>>18242892
>what does that way of texting mean
That is the biggest issue with girls. They are illogical. They can text 24/7 to beta orbiters and giving 1 word responces to chads to make them look like hard to get.

Just do this
>write her again. And then again.
Only you know how long you are willing to wait before you will consider her as dead.

Godspeed anons. Date the bitches!
>>
>>18242901
I'm already doing tho, she say we'll meet tomorrow right after she leaves work. Hope she doesn't flake tho, which is what I fear from that short and late answers
>>
>>18242907
>she replied and agreed to meet him
Dont push your luck over text romeo. Be content that you won the battle by making her to meet you tommorow. The war will last much longer.

:-D
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.