[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >37 year old male >go to a party >talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: x0q2Oe2[1].png (394KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
x0q2Oe2[1].png
394KB, 499x499px
>be me
>37 year old male
>go to a party
>talk to group of girls
>have them all laughing
>yadda yadda, nothing comes of it
>3 nights later, drunk - find one on facebook (one I wasnt really after during the party, but still in the group)
>message her
>yadda yadda, shes super into me
>i tell her im not ready for a relationship
>she still wants to hang out with me
>start hanging out, few weeks into it
>shes 19, shes never had a boyfriend, virgin
>im her first kiss
>she 'loves' me
>still tell her I dont want a relationship
>i feel im taking advantage of her. feeling kinda bad about it, but i see her prime body,pussy, and fuck her anyway
>take her V.
>im fucking her young pussy and ass whenever I can
>continue hanging out for few weeks\months
>always tell her I dont want a relationship but seems were doing everything except the title
>im really not into her anymore and want to move on. shes def attached. but im looking for wife material and shes not.

what do? I need some guy responses too. im getting young pussy, whenever I want. she does everything I want in bed, even rimjobs. shes not who I want in a relationship. should I keep her hanging on while I look for a new one, or cut it off? shes very attached. its hard to shake. shes 'in love' even though I told her im not ready for a relationship but its just I dont want her to give me that title.

its like I know what is right, but I cant say no to that wet pussy and perky tits.
>>
Either invest yourself with her or break it off. This is going to end messy otherwise. Try not being a slave to your dick.
>>
sounds like quite the predicament there friend. either keep fucking her or don't.
this seems like an incredibly tough decision i'm sorry you have to go through this. this thread also doesn't come off as a lowkey humble brag thread with no actual reason to make it other then bragging either, so don't worry about that , your good
>>
What makes someone wife material and why doesn't she fit it?
>>
>>18242730
You'll have to take it. I keep seeing all these posts about denying women that want you cause "you want someone better." This is rare and likely won't happen again. Unless your well above average looking, this is likely the only women you'll ever get with.

Basicly, until your good looking, she's the only person you'll find. Don't act like your hot stuff, thinking you can just get a girl. You can't, for all you know, this is the last person in your life that will truly love you. Just take it. Don't risk dumping her for the hopes someone better will come along.

If at all, find some FIRST, date them, have sex, yada yada yada. Girls do this all the time, it's called cheating. You go out trying to find someone better than your current man. If it doesn't work, your still together. If it dose work, congratulations, you now have a better mate. Repeat until you have a keeper.

Tldr don't break up, use as a back up plan
>>
>>18242730
Keep fucking her till you meet a girl thats "wife" matterial, your 37, your future wife will be around the same age. You can make up some shit up like you made out once at a club or party and shes been stalking, since shes 19 its a very passable story.
>>
You have to hurt her, so just do it now.
You did take advantage of her. You deserve to feel bad about it. She won't remember this as a good experience, but it'll be an important one.
>>
>>18243253
He doesn't have to hurt her if he gives it a serious chance.
>>
>>18243276
Did you read theOP? He's not into her anymore and wants to get rid of her. She never had a serious chance, and now he feels guilty.
>>
>She never had a serious chance, and now he feels guilty.
That's exactly my point.

His entire outlook on her ever since they first met up was that he didn't want a relationship with her, even though they did everything that a relationship would involve.

The only thing holding him back is this lingering insistence that he shouldn't have a relationship with her.
>>
>>18243282
op here, i do agree with you, and i do feel bad - but for the record, i did give her a 'chance' but she did do some things that really bothered me (few lies) and the way she covered up her mistakes. i know shes young, but she will do something *wrong* (to me) and i told her how to *fix* it, and she says okay okay, to make me happy, but doesnt do it. its a few things that just wouldnt work. personality clash. i did give her a real chance, though. i guess you could say she was on probation, before she was my girl - and didnt pass.
>>
>>18243297
Hey man, I'm not judging you too hard. It takes two to tango and she wanted in anyway, that's on her. You're the one that should've known better since she's an idiot teenager, but whatever.
Let her down gently and block her if she gets crazy.
>>
>>18243253
>She won't remember this as a good experience, but it'll be an important one.
You don't know that.
>>
>>18243303
its hard to say no.....even now, shes on her way. its too good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.