[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make friends with nice normie, who thinks your antisocial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (5KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 240x200px
>make friends with nice normie, who thinks your antisocial and autist ways are quirky
> introduce you to all their friends, and remain pals for many years
> start to pick on you when you start being more confident, and progressing towards a real career. learn they gossip about my past etc.
> spaz one day and say ur not my friends etc etc they reply with you're full of yourself now, and you didn't even go to that good of a uni
> completely ignored and shunned by entire group
> still feel bitter
> sometimes i think of getting abck in touch and that it could all have been my fault
> explain why they were my friends in the first place please
>>
>>18242621
p p please
>>
Friends by proxy are rarely real friends you'd be better off without them go out and find some for yourself.
>>
>>18242647
what do i do about being left humiliated? part of me wants to post shit about new career and travel. not to make them like me but a pity attempt to let them know the hurtful shit and putting me in my place didn't work.
>>
>>18242656
WTD
>>
>>18242656
They aren't even worth that small bit of time and effort.
>>
>>18242621
Fuck 'em, it's cliche but living well really grates some people.
>>
>>18242656
To use the metaphor of a fight: you got knocked down and should stay down. Getting back up and getting back into that bully's face is just going to get you stomped even harder. Take the hit to your ego and stay the fuck down.
>>
They weren't your real friends to begin with. They liked you for your inferiority. They dont like that youre going up to their "level" or beyond. Leave them behind. Let their attitude fuel even more success.
>>
>>18242621
more importantly, will this come back to bite me? im an adult now but i still feel like a high school loser. i'm sensitive as fuck when teased. nomies can suss me in no time. I might need some good reading and direction to better handle myself next time
>>
>>18242695
>more importantly, will this come back to bite me?
Are they following you?

>i'm sensitive as fuck when teased. nomies can suss me in no time

Bulk up. They talk shit about Vin Diesel all the time but never to his face. Don't be like Jonah Hill and get shit on in public.
>>
>>18242689
>stay the fuck down

you mean like don't ever get in touch or let them know what i'm up to? or regress back to shy and too nice to avoid any future conflict??
>>
>>18242695
Im in the same boat. I was one of rhe biggest losers in my grade. Just keep your heas down, let the normies fall off of your friends circle, and go succeed. The people who love you are the only ones that give a fuck if you live a prosperous life. Never forget that
>>
>>18242691
ouch that hurts.
>>
>>18242726
Its just the honest truth bro think about it. Im not trying to belittle you, they are however.
>>
>>18242733
yeah i know, i knew it but didn't accept it. why do they need to have inferior people around?
>>
>>18242621
even if you post shit about your new career it's not going to do anything except make them more bitter about you and probably talk more shit.

normies rarely' change their mind about someone once they've made it up. best to just move on and stop caring. meeting ass holes is a part of life and best thing to do is get over it and move on, you're going places and they aren't.
>>
>>18242826
Normies like having people around to joke about because in their little entitled mind youve accepted your role as the whipping boy and dont expect you to lash out when youre being treated unfairly. The minute you call them out or try to change yourself for the better youre immediately persecuted for being a "snowflake". Not being able to take a joke and/or being an asshole for becoming more confidant.
>>
>>18242826
>why do they need to have inferior people around?

To feel better about themselves.
>>
>>18242689
>stay the fuck down

this is what nu-males tell themselves to justify being a basic bitch. enjoy getting curb stomped by Tyrone
>>
>>18242859
I think what he meant, cock sucker, is not to play their game.
>>
>>18242859

I'll admit that I wrote a nice text, taking responsibility, and did my best to leave on good terms.

My ego won't let me be friends again, even though they've made no effort to contact me.

I'm going to invest in social anxiety and confidence books. it sucks starting over from scratch, I can't stand solitude.
>>
>>18242882
Just kill your social anxiety for yourself. Being a people person gets you connections and more job possibilities. Fuck going through the shitstorm of narcissism the normies go through with their climb up the social totem pole. If youre already at the bottom like i am, fuck it dude. Live life for you. You dont need em
>>
>>18242890
I feel more pressure now to get further ahead in work, because of all the passive aggressive jabs taken at me. It does motivate me sometimes, and at moments I feel like I'm really happy and content compared to them and the phoney world they live in, but I want it out of my mind. I realise this all sounds juvenile, but it's really messed with my head.
>>
>>18242906
I understand completely because ive felt those jabs and ive had PLENTY of time to think about why school is the way it is. Im still not over a lot of stuff and im still looked down on those remaining people from school. You just have to keep going until your life is comfortable. Those people that dogged you will get degrees in worthless fields, get married to destructive people, get sucked into debt all because they didnt think enough before they did what they did. So yeah i agree keep your head down and good things will come your way.
>>
>>18242691
This. If you are vulnerable people will lean to you to feel superior
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.