[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ what's a good way to casually and "coincidentally"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4110.jpg (124KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4110.jpg
124KB, 750x751px
Hey /b/ what's a good way to casually and "coincidentally" introduce/meet someone you've been stalking? I recently found this girl online recently that lives in my city and I was recently able to track her name down and find out where she works. How do I into casual introduction? Any suggestions?
>>
That's so creepy that I doubt you'd have a chance with her even if you pulled this through
>>
>>18242361
say she looks cute and ask to coffee

what type of job does she work
>>
>>18242396
Fucking women... Every time a man falls in love and follows his instincts, they think he is acting creepy. Women dont deserve love and rightfully so.
>>
>>18242408
>Fucking women... Every time a man falls in love and follows his instincts, they think he is acting creepy. Women dont deserve love and rightfully so.
is this bait
>>
>>18242408
>I'm not a women
>you can't fall in love for someone you don't even know unless you're really immature

Gg op
>>
>>18242416
>i don't know how to greentext
but you're right tho
>>
Wow. Definitely had no idea anyone was this pathetic and creepy.
Go for it, OP. She might just like psychos.
>>
What the fuck op

And people say I'm weird/creepy
>>
>>18242361
well, this guy i know but don't hang out with anymore (for obvious reasons) started frequenting parties this girl he was stalking went to and they hooked up even though she had a fiance.
later she accused him of sexual assault. most people think he totally did it, but it's up for debate i guess.
>>
>>18242416
>I'm not a women
So what, if you state their opinion.
>you can't fall in love for someone you don't even know unless you're really immature
To a certain point you are right, but until you expirienced a certain amout of hearbreaks this is real. I cried over girls who never spoke to me in my infancy or treated me like shit BECAUSE of my love towards them.
Once I expirienced some heartbreaks, I became ice-cold, and then they started coming onto me. But in a way, I never felt the same again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.