[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with girl on tinder >get along great >setup date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: story.jpg (346KB, 1639x1159px) Image search: [Google]
story.jpg
346KB, 1639x1159px
>match with girl on tinder
>get along great
>setup date for Sunday
>today she's a bit short-handed in her responses and the conversation really suffers

Did I bork it or should I just let the conversation lull a bit and then continue later?
>>
>>18242275

You had the date set up why did you ruin it with talking?
>>
>>18242279
Because it wasn't in the cards to just say "WELL SEE YOU SUNDAY!"
>>
why would you set it up on sunday tho what a shit date
>>
>>18242287
She only had time sunday. Also, why the fuck does that matter?
>>
>>18242288
because it's obvious she's not that interested and/or has better people and things to see before you
who matches with someone only to only plan stuff for the last day of the weekend? sounds like bullshit
>>
>>18242297
People who have other stuff going on in their fucking life, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18242301
yeah stuff like other dates because she's not interested in you
t. did what she is doing before
>>
>>18242317
Okay buddy. Whatever you say man.
>>
>>18242301

well listen shithead. This is tinder date. She probobly just talked for awhile with you and you proposed to meet up and she was like "well this guy is somewhat funny, doesnt look bad on pics so I can date him just to see how he is face to face" She propbly hangs out with some other guy or her friends on friday/sunday so the only day she had to waste on some tinder date guy is sunday. And you idiot cocksuker weakling beta had to be needy and insecure to talk her out of dating you because "oh no I have to talk to her for hours everyday or she will forget me"

All you had to do is to be patient.
>>
>>18242275
Why the fuck did you text her before your date? You already set the date up, just shut the fuck up and wait until Sunday to talk again unless she texts you first. You showed too much interest and likely fucked things up.
>>
>>18242275
Why the fuck did you even create a thread for this shit?
>>
>>18242287
what's wrong with Sunday? I'm seeing a girl on Sunday and she's definitely fine with it.
>>
>>18242320
Conjecture, the post.

>all girls are the same
>>
>>18242329
nothing wrong with sunday per se
plenty of wrong with matching with a girl on monday or tuesday and planning it only for sunday

>>18242330
>makes a generic thread about a woman we don't know
>expects we know the specifics of this woman
stereotypes exist for a reason and it's not like you gave us much else to work with
>>
Tinder girls are notoriously flakey. I've had so many amazing first dates that ended up amounting to nothing. No rhyme or reason for it, just put the ball in her court and move on.

And I am going to repeat this a few times so it sicks:

JUST PUT THE BALL IN HER COURT AND MOVE ON

If anything comes of it, then so be it, but nothing will come of you trying to push.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.