[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Meet a girl >Talk with her in class regulary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: Despair-4cd70bbe892bd_hires.jpg (1MB, 2202x2937px) Image search: [Google]
Despair-4cd70bbe892bd_hires.jpg
1MB, 2202x2937px
>Be me
>Meet a girl
>Talk with her in class regulary
>Find out that she has mental problems
>Very long time passes
>She asked me if want to go out with her
>We do something together kind of our first "date"
>Time passes like 1-2 weeks
>Says that i'm her best friend
>Wtf.jpg
>She flirts with me and does a ton of shit that indicates that she wants something from me
>Ask her what the fuck she wants from me and what she expects from me
>"Anon let's just wait and stay friends for now maybe it develops into something more?"
>"And Anon i'm careful with boyfriends my last one did broke my heart and made me not love anymore"
>Last boyfriend beat her and raped her and other shit
>Did something again with her today kind of second "date"
>We looked into each other eyes for a fucking long time
>After date she messages me and says :
>"Anon you are probaly the best friend that i've ever had in my entire life"

Fuck me i don't want to be your best friend i want to be you partner, you fucking cunt.

Does she waits or do i have no fucking chance at all?
Should i dumb her or wait?
>>
you fucking piece of shit
I hope that you never get raped so you can never feel the way she felt. She wants to trust you and be connected to you emotionally and you just want to fuck her. If you actually want to be with her and love her then be there for her you stupid little cunt
>>
>>18242300
and she has mental problems you dumbfuck
>>
>>18242300
I fucking love her.
And no i don't just want to fuck her.

But why should i continue to love a girl that will never love me?
>>
Dump her because she can probably find a better person than you
>>
how long do you know each other?
>>
>>18242315
We are since 8 months together in aclass.
She always said to me that i was funny and good looking
We basiclly never did something together until 1-2 months ago where i started to do something with her regulary.
Before she would only observe me.

In this 1-2 months she asked me if i want to go out with her.
And in this 1-2 months she said to me that i'm the most important person in her life.

The "dating" starte 1-2 months ago after she broke up with her boyfriend.
>>
>>18242328
I don't even know if you can call it a date.

But everytime we meet she put on make up and did everything to look good what she almost never does.

But she kind of rejected me.
>Let's wait how it develops
>>
>>18242328
have you tried asking her directly if she considers you as a friend of more then that?
>>
>>18242333
No.

When i asked her if she wants more than a relationship she only said let's wait.

And she always says i'm the most important person in her life and her best friend.

Doesn't that answer it
>Best friend.
>>
Classic case if op having no empathy. You'd have trust issues too and just issues in general if you were raped. You don't understand till it happens to you.

Seconding that other anon, she can do better than you. You're scum
>>
give it another month and see how it develops
>>
>>18242274
hope it works out well in the future
>>
>>18242337
why a scum?
>>
>>18242337
I have a shit ton of empathy with her.

I just wrote it very agressivly.

I'm in love with her and i woud everything for her but i did not write it in the greentext.
>>
>>18242337
I'm just sad that after i gave her so much love, that she still keeps me at distant.

And i don't want to give all my love to something that will never love me.
>>
>>18242345
I understand OP. Give it some more time, I hope she doesn't keep you distant anymore. She's just playing it safe because of her history with her scumbag bf
>>
>>18242350
I'm not an asshole like you guys think i am.

If a person says after 1-2 months that i'm the most important person in her life you can't imagine how much love i gave her in that short time.

If nothing happens after some long time i will give up and move on.
Even if i still love her as much as now.
>>
>>18242274
>Fuck me i don't want to be your best friend i want to be you partner, you fucking cunt.
I ever want to declare to someone, this will be my fucking line.
>>
It's hard to trust on new people after one of the persons you trusted the most hurts you in such a way, my ex gf almost killed me after one of her friends (that bitch hated me for some reason) told her that I was cheating on her, people often tells you to just move on, but you don't know how hard it is until it happens to you, make it clear for her but don't push her
>>
>>18242403
What should i make clear for her?
And how?
>>
>>18242410
Just let her know that she can trust you, tell her what kind of relationship you want with her and that you're serious about it
>>
>>18242444
So i just go up to her and say to her:
"Yeah just to let you know i want to be in a relationship with you"?

I do think that she alerady knows i want a relationship.
I asked her if she wants one with me, this was the moment where she told me :
"Let's wait Anon and see how it develops".
>>
>>18242451
Well then, if you want to wait and see or not it's up to you, I would try for a few weeks and if I don't see any changes I would just move on and maybe remain as friends, I don't know, but that's just my opinion
>>
>>18242477
I still did not message her.

Should i reply to
"You are the best friend that i've ever had"

this:
"I like you more than just a best friend"

Kek.
>>
>>18242511
Reply "You dont care about anything, I fucking hate you".
>>
>>18242511
Just reply, your a good friend to an I value our friendship, lemme smash?
>>
>>18242540
Kek i messaged her this :

"You are my best female friend too.
"I even like you more than just as a best friend"

She replied with :
"Really? Cute"
"<3"

Are girls smart enough to understand that i meant i love her?
>>
>>18242545
Cute
>>
>>18242558
Well it was more of
"Really? <3 that fucking monkey Cute that fucking monkey
>>
>>18242545
Haha what a fucking beta you are. Although, I dont blame you, it takes guts to send >>18242524. But it would have worked better.
Now move on, you burnt everything.
>>
>>18242545
Yeah, they are usually better at picking up clues than you. She didn't shoot you down with any message, she wants to get to know you and then maybe move further with you. That or she's manipulating you.
>>
>>18242574
I think i fucked up everything.
>>
Sounds to me that she is taking it slow so try slowing the fuck down too it hard but if she is worth it the wait might be rewarded just take it easy too, what is with you people that once you see a cute smile you'll have to fuck it asap damn learn some patience.
>>
I cant wait till all the shills on here die
>>
>>18242583
She knows that i like her more than a friend and still meets herself with me.

This is good right?
>>
>>18242590
Yes that is taking it slow she is getting to know you really you not just over a few day so to say but weeks, if he really has been hurt like that before she needs time to open up and make sure you ain't gonna to that shit as well, see her as a dog you got from the pound that was heavily beaten it loves you but doesn't fucking trust you yet.
>>
>>18242595
Hmm i just said to her again that i like her more than just a friend.

Let's see if she still wants to meet me.
>>
>>18242274
>did broke
>dumb her
Anyways, she appears traumatized by the past abuse she has experienced and is now cautious around men. It's understandable and if you really care about her then you need to learn how to be understand about it. It's going to be an issue throughout the relationship, especially in regards to sex. If you don't want to have to worry about this, I would recommend remaining friends and dating somebody else. What happened to her isn't her fault, but I can kind of understand if you would prefer a less challenging relationship.
>>
>>18242605
Tell her, your application seems in order, I may be willing to grow old with you, pending further review.
>>
>>18242605
She knows and she has told you before that she is taking it slow right? If you are going to push it you might push her away take it a notch down don't lie about your feeling don't shove them down her throat either, that's something for after the fifth fancy date.
>>
>>18242612
kek.
>>
>>18242300
>>18242312
>>18242337

What OP meant, my friends is the following:
OP loves this girl. OP wants more, but he can't bear the thought of being just a friend to her for the rest of their days.

Considering that OP can't live like this and he doesn't want to fuck up the girl by allowing her to become even more emotionally invested, he wants to know whether he should just end it right now.
Otherwise, he would only cause damage to both himself and her by increasing their investment in each other based on a false image.

So the question is: whether OP should end it to minimize the trouble to both of them? Is there any chance of the girl reciprocating OP's feelings?

>>18242274
Personally, I think you should wait. Get your emotions in check, calm down and wait. Don't be a dick and try to push it too much, but have clear goals and keep them in mind.
>>
Raped girls are used goods OP.

They will NEVER get over it.
NEVER.
No amount of therapy will ever cure them. They may be fine but every so often they will remember that moment and they will be crushed mentally in that moment, waste of time.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.