[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23. How do I stop feeling like I'm old and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1889.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm 23. How do I stop feeling like I'm old and I've already done everything necessary to do in life and that it's aimless waiting for death from now on?
>>
>>18242189
I'm 26. You don't know shit, Go out and experience debauchery and leave the fear of losing your youth to me.
>>
I'm on the same boat, OP, I wish I knew.
>>
>>18242195
>debauchery
I love this word so much.
Chills down my spine kind of good.
>>
help others achieve their goals. teach.
>>
>>18242201
>teach.
There is nothing more thankless than being a teacher. My best friend is a teacher, my dad is also a teacher. It's a fucking empty existence.
>>
>>18242189
>>18242195
>tfw turning 31 soon
get the hell off my lawn
op you have no idea what youre in for, it hasnt even begun. sit back and enjoy. and ill let you in on something, i party harder now than i ever did in my 20s (which is a pretty tall order) due to having more shekels and such.
>>
>>18242195
Like what? What do I do?
>>
26 and partied all my life. Basically pic related. Wish I studied and was a nerd instead so as to have it better now, but then I'd be feeling that I missed out.

Grass is always greener on the other side.
>>
>>18242251
I don't know just fucking live. Try ketamine. Fuck a crazy chick. Start a prank war with a close friend.
>>
>>18242195
What if you don't like to party and are anti-social?
>>
>>18242209
I don't really party. I lost all my interest in going out to embarrass and endanger myself with alcohol when I got my own place and could drink as much as I wanted in the peace and safety of my own home.

>>18242263
How do I get my hands on drugs?

I have absolutely no interest in sex. I've forced myself to it a few times just for the sake of it but I really, really really do not want to do it ever again.

My best guesses on how to shake things up habe been to go out and get fucked-up, but the quest to relocate all my possessions afterward has become a routine, too, and doesn't offer anything new.

I can't think of any other ideas. Petty theft would probably be exciting but odds are I make more money than whomever I'm stealing from and that'd be a shitty thing to do.

>>18242367
I'm not anti-social, unfortunately. I'm judt generally anxious and terrified that new people would judge me for being weird and all my old friends are a super tight-knit group that doesn't introduce outsiders a lot.
>>
>>18242389
Kek, don't listen to this fucking loser >>18242263 I'm >>18242254 and can tell you right away that doing stupid shit and drugs amounts to absolutely nothing and you won't feel any sense of achievement or anything. What a fucking bad advice, "try ketamine" you stupid asshole, I /adv/ice you sincerely to kill yourself you goddamn clown.

Thanks for the laugh though.

At most go to a club, do some coke and try your luck on the sluts. Just so you no longer feel like you are missing out on anything special.
>>

It gets better, but not for everyone. That's the way it do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.