[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in relationship where we're perfect for each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1483727409244.jpg (31KB, 338x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483727409244.jpg
31KB, 338x357px
>tfw in relationship where we're perfect for each other
>have been on and off for about a year
>but after her grandma talked to me and after she wrote me a heartfelt letter, it seems like we're together for the long haul
>but today I found a condom missing from her room
>this isn't the first time I've suspected her of cheating
>Ive also cheated on her before

What do I do? Think if I came clean about my cheating, she'll admit hers and we can try to be honest going forward? Or should I just play ignorant and just also cheat? I really don't wanna breakup with her because it feels like we're meant for each other in a lot of ways.
>>
>>18242035
It looks like a huge train mess waiting to happen
>>
Distance yourself. And relationship will fall apart naturally.
>>
>>18242035
Dump her.
You aren't perfect for each other, otherwise you wouldn't be on and off and you wouldn't cheat on each other.
>>
>being cheated on
>perfect
Top cuck
>>
>>18242035
>>but today I found a condom missing from her room
>>this isn't the first time I've suspected her of cheating
>>Ive also cheated on her before
Why do you do this tho
If you have to have sex with somebody else then you're not perfect for each other
>>
>>18242111
>>18242127
These.

>>18242035
>but after her grandma talked to me and after she wrote me a heartfelt letter, it seems like we're together for the long haul
Grandma helped her keep her beta cuck in check.
>>
>>18242035
>perfect for each other
>on and off for about a year
>I've also cheated on her before

You sure as hell aren't perfect for each other.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18242035

>I found a condom missing from her room
>>
>>18242035
You're perfect for each other, so you've been on and off for the past year and have each cheated on the other? Kek, I wish I could watch this trainwreck in person, because this can only end badly.
>>
>>18242035
>Think if I came clean about my cheating, she'll admit hers and we can try to be honest going forward?

Putting aside any judgement or shitpost shaming

Do this one, or get going.

A relationship based on you guys lying to one another or doing things out of spite of one another is never going to end well.

Fuck dude, you
got WAAAY better odds proposing an open relationship than continue to go behind each others backs.
>>
>>18242115
>Cheating on her
>she's perfect for me
kek OP is delusional
>>
>>18243285
>>18242996

Well given the mutual cheating they ARE perfect for each other... rite?
>>
>>18243327
They deserve each other.
>>
>>18243327
perfect for dysfunctionality
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.