[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start dating a girl that works for the same company (different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1481330231004m.jpg (58KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481330231004m.jpg
58KB, 768x1024px
>start dating a girl that works for the same company (different building but literally across the street)
>she is very attractive, sexy, and smart
>we basically fooled around for a month and officially dated for 2 weeks
>we broke up because other people at work found out we were dating and she figured i was telling everybody about us and it made her "uncomfortable"
>first couple weeks i dont exist to her she walks by without saying anything and ignores all texts/snapchats
>now a month later were snapchating as much as we were before, and whenever she sees me in person she always says "hey cutie" or will get really close and rest her head on me while we talk.
is this just a mindfuck? idk what to do, i mean ive fucked another girl since we broke up, but i really do have feelings for this girl i work with. like my heart is racing everytime we talk. Not sure what to do to end this limbo, one way or another.
>>
>>18242023
I kind of get the impression that her intentions are at least "semi-legitimate". Maybe she was really worried that a relationship could fuck up her job, so she had to distance herself. Now that she sees nothing has happened, she's easing back in to things.

Then again, she could be a psycho stereotypical woman that was seeing another guy in the downtime, then keeping you on the backburner in case things went bad.

Ask her out to dinner or something, next time you see her.

If she says no, start talking to other women.

She got big tiddies?
>>
>>18242031
This, pretty much just sounds career minded. That's a catch OP, go for it.
>>
>>18242023
>it made her "uncomfortable"

nope.jpg

Just me, but my experience is that if it was simply a matter of bad timing (i.e. "I like you, but I really can't afford to let this get in the way of my career") she would be flat out telling you this. Or at the very least, making it clear that she wishes she could pursue things but unfortunately can't.

It makes her "uncomfortable" reads as she's not at all serious about you and the prospect of you two being public knowledge encroached up her convenient fun of having you as a private side piece she kept to herself.
>>
File: 1491668112443-1.jpg (729KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491668112443-1.jpg
729KB, 1280x1920px
update:
>shes been snapping me all nignht from the bar shes at, contemplated coming downtown to see me and i havent heard back in a half hour, shes all dolled up and a fine piece of ass so shes probably talking to another guy, fuck, i love this girl fampais, i guess ill just volunteer for deployments until they send me to shoot at brown people...its the only thing im good at
>>
>>18242031

>Then again, she could be a psycho stereotypical woman that was seeing another guy in the downtime, then keeping you on the backburner in case things went bad.

Your advice started out so well then you just had to take a giant red-pilled shit all over it.
>>
>>18243144
>Implying women don't do this
>>
>>18243150

And some women eat their own shit on webcam. Women do lots of things. What does that have to do with the thread?

I hardly see how some women doing something is at all related to what we're talking about, or what exactly a "psycho stereotypical woman" is. Seeing as there was really no evidence or logical basis to turn this into another /r9k/ thread about how all women are this conniving hive mind of conspiracy and degeneracy this was just really an unrelated, stupid thing to add.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.