[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! I need your advice! Yesterday I had 1st sex in my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hjk.png (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
hjk.png
10KB, 260x194px
Help!
I need your advice!

Yesterday I had 1st sex in my life - with a girl that is a waitress in a bakery/coffee house near my university. We met last Friday, messaged a bit, went to two dates and had sex in my flat yesterday.

A few minutes ago she phoned me and told me that she wants 500 Euro from me or will go to police and tell them that I raped her.
I never did anything remotely like rape! At once she was in my flat she basically stripped me from my clothes and practically forced me into sex (not that I needed any forcing).

I could afford the 500 bucks rather easily, but what then? Would she not be able to blackmail me again and again?

What to do now? Should I go now to police first and tell them my story?
But will they believe me?
And if police started an investigation - would I not be at risk of losing my reputation anyway just for the reason that there was "something"?
What would my friends and family and their social circle think when they would learn of the accusations against me?

Dammit, I am in real trouble!
I could ignore the 500 bucks once, but I fear that it will develop into something like 500 bucks per month as blackmail cash for her every month from now on, and I don't want that.

Guys, what should I do??
>>
Record the conversation and call the cops dummkopf
>>
Record her lying.
>>
>>18241992
murder her, throw acid in her face and burn her.

blame Achmed
>>
>>18241993
I recorded nothing (why would I?) and she said she would not talk to me anymore about this and would never meet me again - I should just put the cash in her letter box or she''ll go to police.
>>
>>18241996
What prevents her from going to the police after she got the cash?
>>
>>18242002
More cash?
Having no further troubles, just enjoying the money?
I never raped her in any way, so why should she risk anything that makes waves?
>>
>>18241992

Never pay a blackmailer, she'll just ask for more. She's most likely bullshitting and won't even report you. Even if she does, it's just her word against yours and if there's no evidence of any sort the case will be dismissed.
>>
Im gone for a while, I talked to my dad and we'll immediately see his lawyer for advice in an hour or so - I am off to my parents now.
Still angry and afraid
>>
>>18241996
>>18241996
>>18241996

Call her, record it, say you got the cash and you will meet her.

Go to the police ASAP.
I would go right now. You are being blackmailed.

Then the police will help you fake the money delivery.

ALSO STOP FUCKING AROUNF LIKE A LIBERATES LEFTY.
>>
>>18242013

What are you afraid of?

If you are innocent go to police NOW.
>>
>>18242013

She will go to jail for that most likely.... justified.
>>
Keep us updated OP
>>
>>18241992
And this is why you have this installed on your phone:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nll.acr

Ignore her or call to police first and tell them your story. Absolutely dont pay. And was the sex so bad or is this just a bait?
>>
>>18242002
The fact that she wants to execute that scheme on other guys. She can only make rape alligations so many times.

She really wants the money. So when you don't pay, she will call again with another warning. Record that call.
>>
>>18242029
It's like being a loanshark prostitute lmao

she be loaning out the pussy for 0% down and then boom nigga 500 bucks
>>
How dumb are you? A girl claiming rape will not automatically result in you being jailed. On the contrary, rape charges are serious and will result in investigation.

Rape charges don't work like /r9k/ bitter virgins claim.
>>
If she has a history of this kind of behavior, the police will not believe her. If she doesn't yet, she will after you. 99% she is bluffing.

Unless you are julian assange or something and this is a targeted attack, you should be fine.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.