[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never drank alcohol. Never smoked weed. Never planned to.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

>Never drank alcohol. Never smoked weed. Never planned to.
>Met a girl, she's inviting me all the time
>I am actually thinking about going
She is actually telling deep private stories to me, looks like she trusts me.
Does she really have interrest in me or am I just a good friend?
>>
>>18241863
>Does she really have interrest in me or am I just a good friend?

How could strangers on the internet who know neither of you personally possibly know the answer to this?
>>
>>18241870
They have more experience than I do
>>
>>18241871

Well, maybe it's time to experience then. Just ask her out and find out for sure.
>>
>>18241873
Yea, but I am really scared of alcohol. I never got drunk and wouldn't even think of getting drunk if it wasn't her.
>>
>>18241879
Just drink soda or something if you really don't want to drink alcohol?
>>
>>18241887
We'll she literally said:
>Let's go get drunk somewhere
>>
Why are you scared of trying it?
>>
>>18241879
Just drink reasonably. 2-3 beers or 1/4 bottle vodka won't have a too crazy effect on you. Also take it slow, so once you start feeling something, it's time to start thinking about stopping.

If you feel at your limit and she keeps pushing, tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>18241889
Dude it will go wrong and you'll act like an idiot if you just tag along and hide the fact that you never drink. You gotta be honest and not drink, or be honest about it and have a few drinks, while being very careful to not drink too much
>>
>>18241901
1/4 bottle of vodka? I wouldn't advice someone who is not used to drinking to drink that much in one night
>>
>>18241889

Does she know you're not into alcohol? If she knows and pushes it anyway, she's a bit of a bitch. If she doesn't know and you're too scared to tell her, then you are a bit of a bitch.
>>
>>18241906
As long he eats something, it's really not much and will make him tipsy at best. Though maybe it's the slav in me talking, make it 1/6 then.

>>18241909
>If she knows and pushes it anyway, she's a bit of a bitch.
Not necessary. People are scared of new things and sometimes do need a push, even if it's dumb shit like alc and weed. Depends on how hard she's pushing it.
>>
>>18241898
When I was a small child, I didn't come to contact with that. And when I did, it was only at some human scum that can't count 1+1.
As a person from the former Eastern bloc, alcohol is very popular, I even think my country is like 3rd most drunk nation in Europe. These facts just make me so disgusted and I'm trying my best to avoid this fucking degenerate culture
>>18241909
Yes, she knows. But I never told her how disgusted I feel when drinking
>>
>>18241914
It is too much, man, and it's way more than 2-3 beers. 1/4 of a bottle of vodka is 17,5 cl, which equals 8-9 shots (2 cl each) of vodka. That's quite a lot if you're inexperienced
>>
>>18241922
Unlike with beers, you also feel it kicking it much sooner, so it's easier to notice when you're overdoing it. Ideally your drinking buddy also shows some responsibility and pays attention although I guess this chick doesn't sound like it.
>>
>>18241916
If you don't feel comfortable about drinking you shouldn't do it. Why pretend do be someone you're not? If you want her to like you, you should want her to like you for being you. If she's ok with it, good, if she's not, she's not someone for you and you can just move on.
>>
>>18241939
I guess I fell in love. We've got lots in common and its not a problem to find a topic to talk about. Alcohol is just a thing to get closer to her and spend more time with her, altough am not really sure about it. That's why I am here right now.
>>
>>18241863
Honestly, dont do it. You will not enjoy it and you will feel like shit afterwards.
I dont drink or smoke myself (used to though) and I can say smoking is the worst thing ever. Avoid people who smoke. Girls who smoke are damaged goods.
>>
You never actually tasted life if you never smoked weed lol
>>
>>18242332
You must have a really pathetic life or no life at all if weed means so much to you
>>
>>18242332
It's honestly so fucking sad some people actually think like that.
>>
>>18242332
seriously ? i mean.. i'd understand if you said mdma and lsd, but weed ? weed and alcohol are the most boring and useless drugs.
fucking stoners, way worse than straight edge guys like OP
>>
>>18241916
Latvian/Lithuanian? People in other countries know when to stop. Has to do with our culture sadly
>>
just say you'll drive and have to stay sober
>>
>>18242347
>>18242349
Your loss, not mine.
>>18242368
LSD and E, yes, great substances, another level of experience, would also advise to try. But not for frequent use, while with weed you can use as much as you want.
>>
>>18242468
>frequent use, while with weed you can use as much as you want.
and thats really pathetic and the reason why everyone hates stoners.
>>
>>18242459
Czech. People here drink themselves to death
>>
>>18241863
Why do you feel so badly drinking and smoking? Personally I like drinking because it puts me into a different and happier mood but could never get into weed because I've smoked maybe like 6-7 times and it really never did anything for me. It did make me tired and also made food taste insanely good though.
>>
>>18243568
Well, everyone hates something. Someone can't stand children, someone doesn't eat beef.
And I just hate drugs
>>
>>18243585
Oh. Okay totally understandable. Tell me, do you really want to be with someone who's pro substance abuse if you're very against it? Just think about it for a second. She's peer pressuring you into doing something you don't wanna do, why are you even considering it?
>>
>>18241889
You two already don't sound compatible at all. You have fundamental differences when it comes to drugs and alcohol and that's a much bigger deal than most people realize.
>>
>>18243588
I don't really mind alcohol, unless it's in big doses.
>>
>>18243607
sounds like she's into big doses friendo
>>
>>18241863
>She is actually telling deep private stories to me
In my experience this means nothing
>>
>>18241863
>She is actually telling deep private stories to me, looks like she trusts me.
Or maybe she's one of those women who just have no concept of what TMI means whatsoever.

I had a hairdresser telling me about how her 5 year old daughter was molested, while cutting my hair. Lady, you don't just go around telling that shit to strangers.
>>
>>18243564
Another czech here, id say go for it, but drink lightly, dont even try to get drunk, when people find out you dont drink much, they usually try to get you as much drunk as posible.
i also know a lot of people who avoided drinking before tring it, because they asociated it with clubing and stuff, but once they realized they can just have few glasses of wine in the evening or beer with the lunch, they were fine with it.
just dont over do it
>>
>>18243649
>>18243654
This this this. I find it scary how so many guys fall for this sort of thing. It's kind of like girls who think just because a guy slept with them, he has romantic feelings and wants a relationship.
>>
>tfw i'm afraid of getting drunk out of the possibility that i might say some dumb shit and expose my secrets
>>
>>18242332
I don't need drugs to have fun. That's kinda sad
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.