[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm 23 and balding. Not too close to the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fa5.jpg (125KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
fa5.jpg
125KB, 1024x577px
Hey /adv/, I'm 23 and balding. Not too close to the point of no return, but it is noticable at times.
When it gets more significant, how bad is it going to fuck my lovelife?
>>
>>18241655
Do you have personality or you relay on good looks?
>>
>>18241655
Shave head, hit gym, become god
>>
>>18241664
Looks, mostly. I'm somewhat funny and outgoing most of the time, but would like to improve my personality. What's the best way to do that?

>>18241689
Does this meme actually work? I'd figure there'd be fucktons of bald buff dudes by that point. Won't it make me as common as possible?
>>
>>18241718
i had a funny talk with an uber driver a while ago. he was turkish or armenian or something and had the same problem, but the stage was actually worse. he said women legit werent as interested in him anymore as before. he looked for wigs as option and showed me something on his phone how it would look like (on his friend cousin or something who already tried it) and it legit looked like real hair.

personally i dont think it matters.
>>
finasteride
>>
>>18241726
I don't want to lose my boner.
>>
When it hit me a few weeks ago I searched almost all of the internet searching for answers. And when I say almost all of it, I mean it. There's very few pages I didn't check on how much being bald matters. The answers are all over the spectrum, from "it killed my looks, destroyed my confidence" to "after shaving I've been with better looking women/ women have told me it's sexy etc". There are a few conclusions I've come to myself (not bald yet but will have to buzz in a year or two, only on Minox, because fuck hormone killers).

1. Age matters. Most guys said that past 25 it's much less of a deal to women.
2. Confidence etc. It's the number one thing you read, it's fucking cliché, but I guess it's true. I can't base that on personal experience, but the most positive guys were the ones that said hairloss didn't affect their character.
3. Many parameters come in to the game. Do you look good buzzed/shaved? Do you otherwise have a nice face. The thing is, that there are women that will be turned off by you being bald, and others that find it sexy.
4. Where you live matters. I take it, people are more superficial in the USA compared to Europe. That said, despite the fairly large amount of balding/bald guys where I live, there is quite some teasing about it from guys.
5. Guys care about it more than girls.

Search all you want. That's what you'll find. I searched it all. It made me worse. I developed an obsessive disorder and now go to a therapist because I'm having a depressing episode.
It could be any 13 year old girl saying bald is ugly to any 50 year old woman saying it's sexy. It's the internet. You don't know who says what.
IRL I've seen bald men with gorgeous girls (girls I'd consider out of their league if they had full heads of hair). I've seen them with ugly girls.
In the end. Take care of yourself. Find other ways to boost your appearance. Keep improving yourself. Fuck plugs, rugs, pills and shit. Buzz it when it's time. Make it your charm. No other choice.
>>
>>18242603
I have decent face, but I don't think they'll look to great on a shaved head.
I guess you're right though. Thanks anon
>>
>>18244001
Try it then. A bit of facial hair helps I guess. Nothing to lose.
>>
>>18241896
My boyfriend takes it. It works and he doesn't have that problem
I'd definitely take it if I start thinning
>>
Take propecia

/thread

You people are so stupid seriously
>>
>>18241655
If you think that's bad I'm loosing mine at 19.
Il probably Jason Statum myself up soon.
>>
Well girls will definitely not get as turned on as before and you'll lose sexual value. Going completely bald does not suit everyone and it depends on your face. Just take propecia and if you want a little extra boost, minoxidil, but it doesn't really do much in men, specially if it's near the front of your head. Propecia's "sexual side effects" can be considered a myth since studies show very little variation between placebo and non placebo groups. If you want to try out something more powerful, go for Dutasteride. Better results than propecia almost always as HDT is lowered more. Depending on the type of alopecia you may be able to get an hair transplant. Very cheap in turkey.
Hair loss affects your reputation, the attention you get from others, the amount of wet dreams girls have with you on average every week, how alpha you are, your credibility as a person and your well being. You may compensate all of this by being tall, having a good facial structure and having more money and fame than 99.99% of people etc. Vin Diesel, for example. But you aren't vin diesel.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.