[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask her on a second date >takes 2 hours to respond >"yeaa"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1492678415322.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492678415322.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>ask her on a second date
>takes 2 hours to respond
>"yeaa"
>ask her what day of the weekend does she prefer
>"I don't mind haha"
>"Ok then, is it fine friday, same hour as last saturday?"
>doesn't respond
She's going to flake, right?
>>
we can't really know,. did she read the message?
Anyway, just date a few other women at the same time and stop worrying so much about a girl that may not care at all about you
>>
>>18241683
She didn't read it.
Also, her last hour online appears as minutes before she sent me a message.
Am I blocked?
>>
Start texting like her.
>>
File: Screenshot_230.png (429KB, 733x777px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_230.png
429KB, 733x777px
she gon flake
>>
>>18241654
>being this indecisive
Top beta, I would flake out on you also. The man is the one that makes the plans. You should have just said to start off with, hey babe I'm free [whenever] night and want to go/do/whatever with you. I'll pick you up at [insert time]
>>
>>18241654

she can't flake if she doesn't actually commit.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 600x494px
>>18241760
>>
>>18241768

thank you didnt have time to find that pic
>>
>>18241654
As difficult as it may be to believe, even in this day and age there are some people who do not check their phones every 10 seconds.

There are hundreds of innocent reasons why she might not reply immediately. Maybe she's in class or someplace where she's not allowed to use her phone. Maybe it went dead. Maybe she's doing something more immediately important and chooses not to interrupt it just to check messages.

Maybe she just likes the occasional hour or two of privacy.
>>
She just responded "Ok :)"
I don't like this laconism, but whatever. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
>>
>>18241930
>laconism,

No such word
>>
>>18241937
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/laconism
>>
Bumpin on this bih
What the odds are? Keep this >>18241930 in mind
>>
File: 1491626485299.jpg (520KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491626485299.jpg
520KB, 768x1024px
>>18241743
This. You asked too many times. Are you free this weekend to go out? Ok Friday i will pick you up at 8.
>>
>>18242496
It has been updated, mane. Check my last posts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.