[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find some girls to be smoking hot that I would have sex with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 525full-alexis-bledel.jpg (114KB, 525x744px) Image search: [Google]
525full-alexis-bledel.jpg
114KB, 525x744px
I find some girls to be smoking hot that I would have sex with multiple times a day for years.
Then there are some girls that are so cute that (while I could see myself occasionally fucking them) I mainly just want to be their best friend and compliment them and give them gifts.

This is normal right? You don't marry the hot chick?
>>
>>18241358
You marry the chick who would be your best friend even if she was a dude.

Looks are a bonus.

She might be a 6 she might be a 10.

My fiancée ive been with. For 4 years is a 10. Not bragging because the point i want to make is the lust and crazy sexual feelings fade. It legit stops mattering.

When i look at her i dont process that shes crazy hot. She just looks like that person i love and spend a majority of my time with.
>>
>>18241368

cool.

But the teen / early twenties is when you do the hot chick fucking or sowing oats, right? If youre a normie, that is.

I missed that boat and it feels bad man. Now I'm just looking for my future best friend
>>
>>18241374
That also depends. Everyones life is different. Early 20s though is generally a time of emotionally immaturity and development. I cant imagine many are in any state to find a special partner, though it happens.

I sewed my oats n stuff in my early 20s. Good times and i dont regret it, but it definitely isnt a sustainable lifestyle. A lot of drama comes with it.

Thats just reality though. Seems the most fun things come with the greatest consequences.
>>
>>18241374
Actually ill add something i said to a friend who wanted to cheat on his wife and was confused

>missed the boat

Imagine you wanted a cheeseburger from mcdonalds last week and you didnt get it. Do you care now? It was a week ago.

What if you did get it? Whats it doing for you now? You cant taste it, you arent feeling it, you dont even care anymore.

Same with the girls man. Youre not upset because you missed out. Youre upset because you think you werent supposed to miss out.
>>
>>18241396

idk man.. your analogy is valid, but at the same time it isn't.

It's like the people who regret missing prom - most people did it, and shard the experience - whether they thought the cash and time outlay was worth it or not.

But for the people who didn't go, there's this nagging 'what if'. I didn't go to prom and that's how I feel anyway
>>
>>18241408
Youre right. It is and it isnt

But also no one said you cant have a fling or two now. But whatever happens no sense being concerned. Its the real world. Lots else to do.
>>
>>18241408

there will always be the thought of what if you did x or y. Its okay to have these thoughts but dont get too obsessed about it, you will only waste time thinking about it while you could have done more fun things than grumbling about what you should have been done in the past.

Believe me I was there too. Complaining about my past not turning out the way I wanted to be. But hey the past is the past. It is time to focus on now and the future. Do the things you want to do, develop yourself a new skill, build up your personality and just dont give a fuck. Thats what I do and girls eventually show up and automatically come at me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.