[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women of /adv/: Do you like having your ass grabbed? In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

File: ass_grab[1].jpg (117KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ass_grab[1].jpg
117KB, 400x300px
Women of /adv/: Do you like having your ass grabbed? In public or private? Why?
>>
>>18241113
Yes, both in public and private (even if I prefer in private).
I do like feeling like my boyfriend desires me and it feels possessive and sexy.

Anyway, obviously, it's cool if my boyfriend does it - not if random dude does it.
>>
>>18241113
Yes, but by Chads only ;p
>>
only if the guy who is doing it is hot

otherwise its creepy
>>
Loved when my bf did it, like anon up above said it felt appreciative, possessive and sexy
if a random guy did it I'd attack him
>>
>>18241162
>>18241117
what about spanking in public? like a light ass tap.
>>
Only by attractive men
>>
>>18241162
I'm into that too, I'd even give my ex a few lovable spanks here and there
>>
in public it's just distasteful, in private its okay if its in a cute way but i just hate having my ass touched, never liked it. but i wont give you a hard time bc of it.
>>
>>18241332
>but i just hate having my ass touched
who molested you?
>>
File: got 'em.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
got 'em.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
>>18241333
Trips confirm it was her daddy. Textbook case.
>>
File: 1490423885106.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490423885106.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
>>18241332
>but i just hate having my ass touched
Well that's unfortunate for him.
>>
>>18241113
I don't derive any pleasure from having my ass grabbed, but it's nice that he appreciates my body. Especially considering I often feel self conscious about my large butt/thighs.

Only in private though, and obviously only if it's my boyfriend.
>>
>>18241397
Post pic of your large butt so I can compliment it
>>
>>18241113
No I don't like it much. My boyfriend likes my ass, so I'll tolerate it in private, but I'm very against PDAs of any kind (even holding hands) so I'd hate it if it were done in public. A random guy doing it would get a kick to the balls, no questions asked.
>>
>>18241193
I don't care as long as it isn't super evident.
>>
>>18241429
>but I'm very against PDAs of any kind (even holding hands)
What in holy hell is your problem?
>>
>>18241441
I just don't like it. Neither does my boyfriend so, it works out fine. It's cutesy and offputting, and we're the only couple in our group of friends so it's awkward for everyone else.
>>
>>18241429
Are you my GF?

>>18241441
This
I have a hard understanding it but tolerate it since she's so great
>>
>>18241443
I'm not your girlfriend. My boyfriend shares my sentiments.
>>
>>18241442
You and your boyfriend just sound emotionally stunted. It's great that it works for you both but I would have dumped you PDQ.
>>
>>18241447
What, because we don't act couple-y in public? Rude. It could be that we care more about not making our friends awkward than being affectionate when we can be plenty affectionate at home-we're just sensitive to others discomfort.
>>
>>18241451
The fact that you consider it an act to show affection to someone you love and public shows that you are in fact emotionally stunted and are far too focused on what other people think of you. Get out of your head and give your boyfriend a big wet kiss the next time you're out together because it may be the thing that is missing from your life.
>>
>>18241451
What about walking in the street? Your friends aren't there, you can't make them feel awkward
>>
>>18241456
You're getting very assmad about my boyfriend and my personal life. What's it to you what I do and don't do?
Also, figures of speech dude.
>>
>>18241457
I just don't feel the need. Walking hand in hand is sweaty and awkward, and walking all cuddled up is even more uncomfortable to walk.
>>
>>18241441
>>18241443
>>18241447
>>18241456
>getting this triggered by someone doing things differently to you
Seriously guys, I don't like PDAs either and find really in luurrve couples annoying (and no, not because I'm a beta virgin, I have a boyfriend).
>>
>>18241458
I'm not mad at all I'm just offering you advice. The world becomes a much happier and easier place when you stop caring about how others perceive you. Who are these people to you anyway? As long as you aren't overly vulgar you are not doing anybody any harm by showing that you love someone in public. In fact I was a person who detested public displays of affection until I actually started getting some myself.
>>
>>18241459
>Walking hand in hand is sweaty and awkward
This is weird but I'm not you, I can't judge that
>walking all cuddled up is even more uncomfortable to walk.
This is true

If you are happy, all the good to you
>>
>>18241460
It's just something I've noticed that is common among people who lack self-confidence and are too focused their own insecurities to be truly happy.
>>
>>18241461
I don't care how they percieve me, I just don't think it necessary to shove my relationship in their faces. We've been friends for years and we're the only "successful" ones romantically. I don't like PDAs because I don't like doing them, and caring for my friends feelings is a secondary reason (and I might add not the same as caring what they think of me).
So fuck off with your condescending, unsolicited advice.
>>
>>18241460
I'm not triggered, I'm curious
My GF doesn't explain why she don't want to show affection the same way that Anon does
>>
>>18241459

Holy shit I feel the same way.

My hand gets all sweaty and shit, and I have to wipe it on my pants, and then she grabs for my hand again because she knows I hate it haha
>>
>>18241469
Well why does she not like it?
>>
>>18241468
See, the fact that you think you're shoving it in someone's face tells me that you are definitely too deep into your own head and worrying about how you look in public to be truly happy. Also it sounds like your friends are negative influences on your relationship. Maybe the two of you should take a break from them and experience the world unencumbered from the insecurities of your everyday life.
>>
>>18241471
I don't know precisely
She just say that it makes her awkward
I can't hold her hand while walking in the street, even less kiss her (even just lips against lips shortly)
But she has no problem being all cute/cuddly when we're with her sisters/friends in a house
>>
>>18241473
Or you could like, stay out of my relationship. We're just considerate, something you clearly lack given your condescending armchair psychologist intrusions. I'm not insecure. I just don't like being affectionate in public. I love my friends and my bf dearly, but when we are together as a group it's better to simply act as mates, rather than a couple. When we are alone it seems silly to be affectionate when we live together and are plenty affectionate in our own house.
We're best friends as well as being partners. There's nothing wrong with that. So butt out.
>>
>>18241451
You're swedish aren't you ?
>>
My boyfriend always grabs my ass in public and I absolutely love it. It's a subtle reminder that he wants to fuck me and it drives me wild.

Funnily enough I'm not one for public displays of affection, rarely do anything other than a small kiss in public.

If I was in a club and a random guy did it, I'd probably report him for assault.
>>
>>18241475
Well some people just are uncomfortable.
>>
>>18241478
You wouldn't keep replying with such fervor if I didn't speak a little bit of Truth
>>
>>18241479
Nope. Not even European.
>>
>>18241485
Uh, I'm relying because I find people who amateur psycho analyse others who think differently to them to be the most irritating, self important, arrogant and condescending group on the planet.
>>
>>18241486
The use of 'rude' and being sensitive to others possible discomfort .. sounds swedish. You don't want to mimic them .. trust me
>>
I am not really into butt stuff, but I suppose I wouldn't care if a boyfriend or girlfriend grabbed my ass in private. In public I'd be mortified, and if it was a random, furious.
>>
>>18241489
Ok .. now I'm sure you're swedish
>>
>>18241489
You're just an angry woman who is afraid to show her boyfriend affection, and he probably has convinced himself he feels the same way in order to please you. Many such cases.
>>
>>18241493
I don't really know nor care much about Sweden beyond "cuck central/immigration etc. I just believe in being polite and decent, values society has lost. I don't know why being a sensitive and considerate is a bad thing, provided it's simply in your personal life and you temper it with assertiveness as well.
>>
>>18241497
I'm Australian.
>>
>>18241500
Oh it's not necessarily a bad thing, but taken to the extreme it becomes counterproductive
>>
>>18241442
>>18241451
>>18241458
>>18241459
>>18241468
>>18241478
>>18241489
Girl, they (perhaps plural or singular, who knows) are trolling you. Don't respond.
>>
>>18241505
>t. white knight
They won't let you grab their ass in public, what's the point?
>>
>>18241503
Australia .. the new Sweden then. No really, whatever rocks your boat. I better get back to work
>>
>You don't like getting your ass grabbed, or PDA in general
>There's something very wrong with you

Some people are just into different shit, nerds. Get over it.
>>
>>18241506
I'm also a girl, and she's getting baited. Figured I'd let her know, you know,
>>
I'm male and I don't like PDAs because I'm not a fucking teenager looking to prove to strangers I'm having sex.

I have a friend who constantly encourages his young girlfriend to give him hickies. Big, obvious ones. Like nigga you're almost 30, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>18241523
Maybe that's what it is about the guys in this thread- they're all young and immature and in the >"look guise I have sex and ill prove it by groping my partner every chance i get" frame of mind
If that's the case, then they're young. They'll grow out of it.
>>
>>18241523
>prove to strangers I'm having sex.
That's not why you hold your partner's hand or give them small kisses in public.
>>
>>18241530
don't bother. these people don't feel love.
>>
>>18241533
You know, it is possible to be in love and not show it in public. Other people are different to you, you know.
>>
>>18241538
These are people who aren't secure or comfortable.
>>
>>18241533
And you don't feel consideration. Go away with your anger.
>>
>>18241543
Or they're just different and secure and comfortable with a different kind of relationship to yours. You ever heard of "live and let live"?
>>
>>18241543
No problem with being a bit shy or uncomfortable
>>
>>18241547
>And you don't feel consideration.
Consideration for complete strangers? Are you going to ask me to support open borders immigration next?
>>
>>18241550
I heard of repression coming out in unhealthy ways.
>>
>>18241523
But PDAs isn't about that.
My boyfriend and I are very affectionate. When we're at home, we're always grabbing each other, kissing, hugging, snuggling and being cutesy.
Why should I put up an act when I am in public?
I don't act inappropriate, don't spend 45 minutes making out with him while we're waiting for the bus, but if sometimes I feel like giving a small kiss on the lips I just do.
It's not to prove someone I am getting pounded, it's just to show him I love him.

I don't do it in front of my friends if we are hanging out because I think it's rude, but other than that I'm always at least holding his hand or something.

We're not young and this is not a new relationship - I'm 25, he's 27, we've been together for 10 years.
>>
>>18241553
>>18241543
>>18241498
>>18241493
>>18241485
>>18241473
>being this insecure about your own choices in life
>>
>>18241553
You're pretty good at baiting them aren't you?
>>
>>18241562
I'm just using the /adv/ board for its intended purpose.
>>
>>18241556
So you keep doing you and don't get offended when other people do something different. Honestly the amount of triggered people in this thread is intense. I had no idea it was such a controversial topic.
>>
>>18241566
I've just been lurking, and you are a true master.
>>
>>18241556
The thread is about ass grabbing, I'm going with that level of PDA.

Nobody is bothered by a peck on the check. I stopped going out with the aforementioned couple because he would start feeling her up at the restaurant, and I'm not going to be a vehicle for his voyeurism fetish.

That is my basic feeling towards PDAs in general. No, I'm not talking about a smooch, you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18241576
I dislike doing it if I'm in front of my friends because it's rude - if I'm talking to someone while my boyfriend is being touchy, it's simply rude to not pay attention to them.
But, yeah - I don't mind if he feels me up, touches my butt or bites my neck if we're walking around. Feels a bit possessive and kinda sexy.

>>18241568
Yeah, it is pretty weird.
>>
>>18241580
That's completely fair and reasonable and I think we're on the same page.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>18241560
Yawn ...
>>
>>18241464
>>18241461
>>18241456
>>18241447
>>18241429
>>18241441
>>18241451

I think you are all retarded.
Considering that PDAs exist as a concept is just retarded, whether you like it or not.

If you completely avoid it because of other people you are retarded, if you do it because of other people again you are retarded.

I'll make an extreme cheesy example for you cucks to understand it really depends on context:

Holding hands, if it's cold and she says 'my hands are cold', then you hold her hand because you are a fatass electrical living warmer, then you say 'Am I a fuccboy yet?' she doesn't know what to say for the bad millennial humor and the overall cringe attempt and then feels kinda warm inside because you manage to keep being a loving idiot after both your parents are died and you have to stop studying and work like an animal for having time with her.

Don't are you okay anon me.
>>
>>18241604
desu u aok mateino?
>>
>>18241604
>are died

Why do I suck at writing English so bad even if I can read anything after the 1500.
I am not a native speaker, when I read again what I wrote I notice all the hundreds of mistakes I made.
When I try to correct them I make more mistakes. What is wrong with my head, I can't do things, only learn them.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.