[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill myself. I'm all alone and nobody cares, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: p1096120.jpg (37KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
p1096120.jpg
37KB, 700x466px
I want to kill myself. I'm all alone and nobody cares, and pretty much everybody I ever cared about abandoned me. I've tried to suck it up and tough it out for years, but the past few have been progressively getting harder and harder
>>
>>18240820
If you're gonna die anyways, you might as well do something cool first. Go assassinate Kim Jong-Un or bomb ISIS or something.
>>
I'm unemployed and next week will be the last week I get an unemployment check. This morning I woke up and somehow my TV threw itself on the floor and was shattered. I can't even afford to buy a $20 TV from some dude on craigslist, let alone a plane ticket. Plus I don't have a car so that's out too. I don't really want to hurt other people, I just want a break from my life and there's really only one way to do it
>>
are you a us citizen?
>>
>>18240845
yes
>>
>>18240854
then whats the issue
>>
>>18240875
so you're saying because I'm american everything should just be fine?
>>
>>18240887
Yes.
Also seconding this guy>>18240824
If you're going to an hero, make sure it's doing something radical.
>>
>>18240887
yes pretty much.
you not having a car, you not having a job, these are things you are in complete control of. lower your standards because there are tons of jobs out there that people aren't willing to take.
>>
>>18240894
I've applied at every business within 2 miles of where I live. I live in a very small town, and my last boss was telling potential employers that I was a terrible employee, which isn't true. It's not a matter of standards, I'll shovel shit all day for $3 an hour if I have to, there is no job I'm not willing to take. I also don't see how lowering my standards will help me get a car. It's not like there are just cars all over the place to choose to have. I have no money, I'm gonna get evicted soon. So unless someone wants to give me a car for free that's out of the question unless I can get a job
>>
>>18240907
Get a bike then
>>
>>18240907
get a bicycle, skateboard, roller skates, scooter, anything.
then you can increase your job search to 10 miles.
>>
>>18240907
2 miles, you lazy fuck.
>>
File: bred.jpg (55KB, 699x666px) Image search: [Google]
bred.jpg
55KB, 699x666px
leave that shit hole town lol

Also just steal things and kill self before you get arrested unless you want to learn how to be a better criminal in jail
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.