[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need options-- what do you do when you're continually accused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: DSCN0201.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0201.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
Need options-- what do you do when you're continually accused of cheating or going on the dl when you're not?

I've gotten to the point where I'm starting to document everything I do (keep receipts, save texts, take screen shots, snap a b'jillion photos, etc) to prove I'm doing what I've said I'd be doing with the people I said I'd be with. I'm so sick of it, and I don't want to break up because I'm otherwise really happy but I can't help that his prior relationships ended with his exes cheating and I feel like a crazy person.
>>
>>18240800
if something not obvious about you to someone and they're satisfied by "proof" you're providing to them - it's something rotten. It could be both ways. So your behavior changed to the point that it can be considered as signs of mental health disturbance and maybe that is the goal? So if you're not the one who is performing "trolley problem" type targeting - you're the one who is being targeted by a black widow type trolling.
>>
>>18240800
Dump dump dump
>>
>>18240800
First time? Laugh it off. Second time? Tell the person to eat a dick and fuck off.

There is no need to prove shit. If the person doesn't trust you, they aren't worth your time. Life is too short to accommodate to every insecure idiot.
>>
>>18240800
I know those particular feels. If you're being accused and you haven't been messing around, it may be that your partner is doing something behind your back. Stand up for yourself and don't be a pussy anon
>>
>>18240800
Anon listen to me. If someone accuses you of something and they have legitimate suspicion because you said or did something then it's normal.

But under these circumstances of it being constant all the time. Shows hypocrisy anytime a person thinks you are cheating on them they are the ones doing it and want to be caught or broken up with. Do not waste your life for this kind of person.
>>
Does he provide constant evidence that he's not cheating? Maybe you can male him can try it out and realize how exhausting it is
>>
>>18240800
Actually cheat. If you're going to be accused of it anyway might as well actually do it
>>
>>18241612

What do those mean? Trolley problem and black widow
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.