[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the do... /adv help please :3 So one evening I'm home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1463634673015.jpg (30KB, 552x532px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463634673015.jpg
30KB, 552x532px
What the do... /adv help please :3
So one evening I'm home playing some games and on discord with mates. The girlfriend goes ahead and blocks me on Facebook. (This is usual when she doesn't want to discuss an issues or generally annoyed about something. I cared and wondered why but these days, this kind of behavior from her does my head in when it fucking happens as I've got feelings for this girl...)

This time though a mate of mine could tell I'm annoyed bout this and throws a mobile number at me and says to message it, " it'll cheer me up! " he says. So I go ahead and do it. Turns out the number is a whore and she sends me a pre-made messages and a couple of nudes. I'm like " oh lol ". I ask if she is real and she says yes. I do mention that she looks great and I declined her offer. I go ahead and email that friend the messages and the nude. Told him, he was a moron and all he replies is laughter.

A week later and the girlfriend unblocks me and we are hanging out at hers. She goes through my phone as it vibrated, it was an email from work I think. She find that email I sent to my friend and loses it. Emotionally cheating she reckons. It got pretty heated that night and what I saying, she wasn't really listening. She's jumped to Facebook and posted me a villain to all on her page. Literally, white knights to the rescue with out really knowing the full story.

Anyways, we have been seeing a counsel about this but it seems like she really isn't taking in what the counsel or me for that matter is saying. I feel she just thinks it's "petty". I know how she is and that wouldn't be a far fetched thought.
I feel like she still thinks I did this in purpose. The fucking white knights and thirsty keyboard warriors on her pages are not really helping ether. A married guy is fucking talking to my gf and he even said that he prefers her company over his wife. Like ffs!

She must understand that blocking someone can some what effect them. What to do
>>
cut off all contact with that dumb piece of shit you call the girlfriend.
>>
>>18240723
Quality example of acceptable human interaction in modern society. It's the story that matters dude, not the truth. Find a girls that acts like a human being and consider yourself luckier than winning the lottery. Here are your options:
>dump her, wait a million years before finding someone else that might be normal while she instantly fucks regularly with many different guys if shes not already
>stay with her because you caught a fish
>>
>>18240814
Damn this is what happened to me. I stayed bc I loved my ex but she put the thru hell. Then I leave, suddenly I'm the villian and she's fucking some britbong
>>
>>18240851
Lots of girls try to make you the villain to convince themselves you shouldn't be a part of their lives, regardless for the reason they actually left you. If anything never expect fair treatment from any girl.
>>
>>18240769

fpbp

you dont need this shit in your life. drop her like a hot sack of shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.