[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHg M4C3jJig What would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1464270383471 (1).png (525KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464270383471 (1).png
525KB, 434x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHgM4C3jJig

What would you tell someone whos a virgin and college and wants to lose it? Vid somewhat related
>>
>>18240363
pay a hooker
>>
To give sauce on that pic
>>
Join a frat.
>>
>>18240879
^agree
everyone looks to get laid at a frat
>>
Start talking to women. You're at the only point in your life where you're surrounded by hot, single women while having access to some level of privacy. It literally can't get any easier for you. Stop being afraid of girls.
>>
>>18240363
Go find a party. Need i say more?
>>
>>18240363
>go to a good school
>hang out with friends who go to a worse school
>meet girls at worse school
>they will beg for your dick
>>
>>18240904
Now this is something i havent beard of before :O
(Not OP)
>>
Ladies: dial me up and I'll make it fun for you, if you're not too repulsed by scissoring and being tongued by a stubble-free face.

Gents: you can't handle me, but if you're on Santa's good list this year then I might refer you a recently initiated fake studies major.
>>
>>18240899
>talk to girls

don't know what to talk about
>>
You can't meet girls in class because it's a lecture and teachers talk the whole time.

You can't meet girls in the dorm because if I just hang out on the girl's floor for no reason it'll be weird.

You can't approach them while walking around outside or eating in the dining hall because that's fucking creepy.

You have to have some retarded pick up line to get laid on Tinder.

You can't meet girls at parties because they only want to talk to chads.

So what options are there? Clubs?
>>
>>18240925
Before or after classes. Clubs. At parties.
>>
>>18240925
>you can't

shut the fuck up and just do it, all those are false preconcieved notions
>>
>>18240925
Yes clubs are great for meeting people. Join all the clubs at your university that slightly interest you and introduce yourself to a tonne of people. You'll learn about events and shit going on through clubs also so it will kind of snowball and you'll meet a bunch more people. A couple of qt girls will pop up eventually and you can ask them out.
>>
>>18240925
Woah you made a whole bunch of excuses there.

Let me throw in a few more for you:

You can't talk to a girl if she's alone cause then you look creepy

You can't talk to a girl if there's lots of people around cause then you'll look weird

Objectively there's never an appropriate time to talk to a girl right? You just gotta sit around and wait till gender roles reverse in the next 50 years and women start picking you up in the street.
>>
>>18241001
You're right. What's the point?

>>18240989
They are based in reality.

I am no Chad who can sweep a girl off her feet. I'm just an average to above average looking guy.

>>18240993
Yeah I could try clubs but I'm not sure what to do other than anime club. I'd join a music club but we don't have one here.
>>
>>18241035
You dont need to be "chad" to get girls. Just dont be a fucking sperg and have value
>>
>>18240901
But I'm a quiet and shy beta who gets drowned out by all the loud high energy chads
>>
>>18240949
This
>>
>>18240485
this for the love of god
>>
>>18240925
>You can't
And that's why you'll be lonely Anon. The only one placing barriers on what you can and cannot do is you.
>>
>>18240363
Man up.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.