[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm 23, almost 24 now and I'm finally starting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So I'm 23, almost 24 now and I'm finally starting to get back in shape and work on my appearence. I much like a lot of people needing advice here have been gf-less my whole life, and finally got laid last year. I got my hair cut and beard trimmed in a completely new style and have a sleeve/half sleeve tattoo picked out and people are noticing my improvements. Although it brings into perspective how much time ive lost in my life and how inferior i must look to everyone. I hate being me, i hate that i felt like i had to hide my real self my whole life. Does anyone know what i mean? I feel like even if i completely do a 180 and have a great body and some money people will see me as the same dude and im very disheartened right now. Theres a lot of pain ive kept inside and i dont know if all of this is worth it bros. I need some help. I dont know what with, but boi am i feeling down.
>>
If you improve people will absolutely not see you as the way you were. Improvement intimidates people, and I'm not just saying that as like "fuck the haters bro", even a good friend who is perfectly well intentioned will be intimidated by your improvement.

So I guess don't feel bad if people act negative towards you, it's a natural reaction, keep improving and listen part of improving is meeting new people and making new friends, push yourself to do this and you won't even have to worry that they might think of you forever as the old you.
>>
>>18240293
What can i do to gain closure for my old emotions Ive never dealt with? What would be the point of going through all of this if i still act like the current me? Thanks
>>
>>18240317
You'll get over it.

I was complete beta twig in high school. I decided to reinvent myself in college and it worked, became alpha chad. No one remembered my hs self after I changed, even the people I went to hs with.

One thing even after my transformation I was always embarassed about was I never went to prom. Idk why specifically that, but hs left me with a lot of emotional damage. It took a little longer than that but I got over everything.
>>
>>18240333
Thanks bro. I went to prom but I went with my lesbo buddy. Nobody talks about it now but knowing me id be depressed if I didnt go so I know how you feel.
>>
File: SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg (10KB, 234x313px) Image search: [Google]
SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg
10KB, 234x313px
>>18240269
>>
>>18240269
I'm one of those that made it bro, been there. I'm very harsh on myself but it does further push me I do a lot of things to keep me going but I never feel any is enough.

Honestly just don't think, just do. Your mind and body will act on it as it comes based on chemistry, reactions and experiences you have dealt with. Every moment is new opportunity to change that, a lot of components such as chemist outweigh your control over it sometimes its better to let your body natural take control and do the best course of action without thinking to much behind it. For example how to deal with negative people. You will always do what you hope or think is best, don't question it but learn from it. As in if you come off feeling worse consider why.
>>
Some people are just slow starters man. Slow starters typically didn't have the same assets others do.
>good family life
>discipline
>not poor
>achieved academic goals
>had a teenage job

Me myself...i was poor and from a broken home. I hung around alot of bad chsracters. It took alot of trial and error before i looked myself in the mirror and realized I am doing 'it' wrong. I changed my ways. I was about the same age as you. Its just life man. It sometimes goes thag way.
>>
>>18240293
I can tell this guys never had a "good friend". He's probably spiteful. But hes right. Living a better life will make people show you more respect.
>>
>>18240645
I had everything you listed, maybe it was not perfect but I could check everything on the list. Pretty much stumbled upon most improvements that "upgraded" me and never realized through intellect what I was or should be improving like you did
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.