[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop ordering out so often? It's legitimately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

How do I stop ordering out so often?

It's legitimately becoming a problem, and I've resulted to purging a couple times just so I wouldn't gain weight, and when I felt particularly bad that day.

Not only is it expensive as fuck, it's slowly making me gain back weight, which is making me feel even worse.

I don't know why, but it's like all other food is inadequate, and I've developed a pattern out of this. It's basically one of the only sources of temporary 'happiness' I have right now, even if it results in feeling worse after.

I'm weak, I get it, I'm just looking for people that may have faced this issue, too, and know steps out of it.
>>
File: bertolli-frozen-meals.jpg (64KB, 518x292px) Image search: [Google]
bertolli-frozen-meals.jpg
64KB, 518x292px
>>18240079

I too ordered out too much, but mainly because I was drunk a lot and didn't want to drive drunk.

I think it mainly comes down to willpower, or providing yourself food at home and committing to a time to go to the grocery store weekly. Buy convenient foods for yourself, instead of cooking meals, at least temporarily. It's the convenience that gets to us. No dishes, no cleanup, no prep... So find some similar stuff.

I love these Bertolli frozen meals. One skillet, one plate, boom, food is done in 10 minutes.

Weight is a different challenge, but this is a start to weaning yourself off of ordering in.
>>
>>18240079
get some damn impulse control fatty and stop contributing to my countrys obesity problem

also dont leave the house with enough cash to induldge ur eating fetish
>>
>>18240151
>not even overweight

Thanks for the advice, though, cunt.

>>18240110
Thank you. Suppose I should start buying stuff like you mentioned first, then tappering off.
>>
File: 1492073300352.jpg (123KB, 639x607px) Image search: [Google]
1492073300352.jpg
123KB, 639x607px
Just start learning to make easy meals at home.

You can do a lot with a casserole of rice and meat, just chuck that shit in the oven with some cream of mushroom or something for 45 minutes and wa-la

Or buy a slow cooker, you can just toss a shit ton of stuff in it and forget about it for a few hours and bam. Food.

Otherwise I don't know, man. It all boils down to willpower. A lot of people will turn to food for happiness when they no longer find it in anything else. You doin' okay? Are you showering? Changing clothes everyday? Getting enough water? Focus on YOU for a while anon.
>>
>>18240158

No problem. I know it's semi-costly, but maybe you could look into something like Blue Apron too? They provide you with portioned ingredients and everything for new kinds of foods, so this could at least help get you introduced to cooking and knowing how much you need to buy to cook things for yourself, or be used to cooking a few times a week. It's something I've considered, but I'm on a strict diet, so I'm waiting until I'm down to my goal weight before I try something like that.

>>18240162
As the other guy who likes to order out a lot, my problem with casseroles/slow cookers is that it turns into just a bunch of bland slop that tastes the same and is normally made in big batches so you get tired of it. I can't stand leftovers and get frustrated with eating the same thing over and over, unless it's especially delicious/snackable like Thanksgiving leftovers.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.