[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most cost efficient way to just lose your mind on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1775.jpg (56KB, 640x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1775.jpg
56KB, 640x605px
What is the most cost efficient way to just lose your mind on weed (smoking flower isn't enough, edibles are actually kinda pricy in CO)
>>
>>18240073
>lose your mind
>weed
Not really gonna happen unless you're already predisposed to getting bouts paranoia when you smoke.
>>
File: Tingle_Artwork_(Majora's_Mask).png (1MB, 990x2031px) Image search: [Google]
Tingle_Artwork_(Majora's_Mask).png
1MB, 990x2031px
>>18240073
go huff paint or something you loser
>>
>>18240083
I do
>>
>>18240087
Oh. Well then, uh, smoke with a bowl and then smoke the disgusting black resin you can scrape from a used bowl if you wanna be efficenct. Resin will utterly fuck your lungs though long term. Also, be sure to hotbox in a car or a small room. Like the other anon said, you could just huff paint of your end game is to give yourself brain damage and want to be really cost efficient.
>>
>>18240099
I don't want to like, literally get brain damage. I just wanna get REDARDED for a while
>>
>>18240105
Follow the pot related advice I gave then. There's probably some sweet pothead regiment out there to make your body more receptive tp THC but I wouldn't know.
>>
>>18240105
take pcp
>>
>>18240073
A vaporizer uses very little weed. However th initial investment is high.
>>
Mushrooms a lot of mushrooms. I hear its very very bad for your mind if you take them with booze, so take mushrooms, and before they kick in down like 5 shots of Jager or something. A riddicilous amount of dope beforehand can't hurt the chances! If we are going all out, be sure to end up in a very strange or crowded place, such as shower with woerd tile patterns and green fluorescent light, subway, zoo, or even if you feel brave, airplane.
>>
>>18240084
Freon is better you pussy. That shit is free too. Just find any AC unit and you're set.

>>18240073
>wants to do drugs
>complains about price of edibles
You should probably not smoke and get your shit together you poor ass nigger.
>>
>>18240073
If I was you I'd just invest in Cloud N9ne syrup.
>>
Dabs. If you cannot find affordable places in Colorado, you're going to tourist traps like Native Roots, or if your flower isn't doing it for you (though I think 99% if people don't smoke weed to get the effects you crave, which sound more like a trip or dopamine rush) you're buying from a shit dispensary.

The fact you didn't even mention extracts is bizarre
>>
>>18240073
Look up green dragon. Or dabs/shatter. Or just hash. Idk I'm not a weed person; I just hear about things.
>>
>>18240209

I went to Colorado in 2015. Shit was amazing.

I was in Denver and Pagosa Springs. Great weed, great hash, great sights, great people, great food.

Saw Death Grips live during a flood.

I went to some good restaurants: Sam's no 3 diner, Pete's Kitchen, Corafeye's Soul Food cafe, two chicks and a hippie breakfast joint, and a bunch of others.

If you haven't been to CO go there, it's so great.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.