[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's like either you're jaded and backboned or innocent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tugofwhore.jpg (110KB, 569x301px) Image search: [Google]
tugofwhore.jpg
110KB, 569x301px
>inb4 black and white thinking
The past year, as I was visiting emotional counseling. In retrospect, I feel stupid to think somehow, I could simply grow a backbone and keep my personality. This came from K-12 bullying, and a relationship with a BPD girl, that ended in cheating etc. I remember messaging, and verbally attacking her, ending up getting my 'social' ass kicked. I'm still frustrated to this day over how invincible she came off, and have noticed this fighting with a roommate with mental illness. This is why, to me it feels you can't have both ways. You can't be strong minded, and retain innocence. Yes, I'm innocence, what do I do?
>>
It's entirely possible to be the compassionate innocent when it matters and have a spine when you're figuratively against a wall. So yes, I am going to call you a silly double nigger for thinking so black and white.
>>
Your probably mentally ill if youre attracted to a girl who is mentally ill.
>>
Innocence is for faggots who want to cling to an excuse to not grow up. "MUY INNOCENCE" the nu-males cry as they're forced to do... anything that involves being a man, really.

Well, guess what? We all have to grow up sometime, sweetheart.
>>
>>18240025

And you're probably a dipshit if you type your instead of you're. XD
>>
>>18240044
thought you wanted help dude.
>>
File: 1470505524978.png (185KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1470505524978.png
185KB, 1500x1500px
>>18240044
>XD
>>
>>18240044
>XD
Funny, I think /adv/ is the only board I post on where this is still acceptable. Fuck off back to r€ddit, lurk more etc etc.
>>
>>18240015
You can go into life with a positive outlook and still have self respect.
>>
File: raper.jpg (33KB, 300x398px) Image search: [Google]
raper.jpg
33KB, 300x398px
OP here, just now replying.
>>18240024
This would be good advice, if it actually had an explanation.
>>18240063
Oh the salt.
>>18240136
Thanks, I could really use a high school counselor

I think I'm in hell.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.