[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you wanted to transform someone from a beta to a Chad, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

If you wanted to transform someone from a beta to a Chad, what else would you recommend besides lifting?
>>
>>18239915
No more cartoons
Chill with friends once a week
>>
>>18239915
Stop browsing 4chan and leave your house
>>
>>18239915
a learn how to be confident, learn how to be a good talker and listener, smile, fix your posture, learn how to eye contact
>>
>>18240596
^agree.
Also put yourself out there and gain experience with women. It might not be successful the first few times, but thats how you learn. You will also learn to handle rejection the more you do, and that you can always find another woman.
>>
>>18240596
this, in fact it's better to error on the side of having an irrational over estimation of yourself
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/neuronarrative/201410/the-surprising-infuriating-power-overconfidence
>>
Dont forget to have a sense of humor. Be positive, know how to have fun. Be that guy everyone wants to be around
>>
bump fo visibility cuz people need this
>>
>>18240768
>be that guy

how do you become that guy if you think you're somewhere on the spectrum
>>
>>18240831
Im assuming your talking about autism. Not going to lie. In this case, its going to take a lot more practice. But dont let that keep you down
>>
>>>18240742
I've been rejected 9 times. Why the fuck should I continue? If you're 0-9, at what point do you realize it's not going to happen? 0-30, 0-50, 0-5000?
>>
>>18240856
being an introverted makes this nearly impossible it seems...

It feels unnatural at times for me when trying to be that guy.
>>
>>18240859
There must be something that you are doing thats causing you to be rejected. Have you ever tried figuring out where you went wrong and fixing it?
>>
>asking how to be a chad, in the one place a Chad would never, ever come

My only advice, is ask someone who has actually done the thing you want to do, or is the thing you want to be.
>>
1: download an app which counts days since last <event> - fill it with five vices (fap drunk etc) and five important personal duties (train a skill, keep up with the chores, etc) so that every single one of these things is tracked by days since last happening. This is just called sorting your life out, and an app like this can help remind you how well you're doing.

2: Practice conversational skills a LOT. Go to all the different places; go to the bar the college the churches and the local minorleague ballpark. Talk to people like it's a part time job, and just get experienced at talking.

3: After you've had your basic conversational grinding, get a job in sales. This is like classing up to a higher tier of conversation.

4: Master the art of speaking feelings. Where nerds often go wrong is they try to inject facts into the world of sex - facts are boring. Men need to be fun to get women.

5: Express yourself. Figure out how you're going to do it then do it.
>>
>>18240859
You're never gonna win at anything if you don't train right.

You lack insight; search elsewhere. You need to change the path you're on in order to change your destination.
>>
>>18240859

9 times? nothing. talk to me at 100. basically impossible to get there
>>
Alpha starts with your posture.
>>
>>18240859
300 at least, if after 300 you dont find a quality mate then you are a shit person yourself
>>
>>18239915
Cold showers
Or warm shower into cold water for 60 seconds

Boosts morale and confidence

Get a proper haircut and get good shoes
>>
>>18239915
It's literally all about height.

That's the #1 attractive thing when it comes to women.

You cannot be a 5'8" Chad.
>>
>>18239915
>what else would you recommend besides lifting
If you can't even do something as basic as lifting, what makes you think you'll have success with anything else?
>>
you can't transform into chad
you're born into it

there are some redditors who pretend to be chad to score used goods 7s

but that's pathetic on another level

it's ok not to be chad
be friends with chad

t. brad
>>
>>18241150
He clearly means in addition to lifting, not in place of it.
>>
>>18239915
Grow out of meming. If you unironically perceive people as beta and Chads, you're going to be a sad loser.
>>
File: Tom_Cruise_avp_2014_3.jpg (16KB, 220x311px) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Cruise_avp_2014_3.jpg
16KB, 220x311px
>>18241149
>clears throat
>>
>>18242684
What about checking out other dude's packages to you know see if you're bigger? For comparison purposes.
>>
>>18242696
That's a-okay if you say no homo.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.