[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have gf for 2 years in hometown >Recently find job >Move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170401-183849.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170401-183849.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>Have gf for 2 years in hometown
>Recently find job
>Move away for training
>"I'll see you in 3 months babe"
>After training, real job starts
>2 year contract
>Gf wants to move in with me
>Hell no
>She gets upset and heart broken
>Starts doubting our relationship
>Is generally really depressed i.e. social media
>Be me
>Go on omegle after work everyday
>Lonely as fuck
>Use tinder, msg snapchat babes
>Generally feel like moving on from her
>This thought makes me depressed
>She put a lot of effort into our relationship
>I am abandoning the only girl who will probably ever really love me

I'm 22 and I want to swim around the dating pool while I'm young, but I'm probably not going to find another girl who loves me like she does. She puts me on a pedastal and buys me lots of gifts and used to pay for all the times we went out to eat cause I'm cute but poor. I know I'm gonna regret this decision. But I feel like I'm still too young to commit to her.
>>
You're a jackass for leaving someone who likes you and who you like back, just because you feel pressured to do what you're "supposed to do" as a young man

I've started dating at 18, and since them I only ever had a 2 months break. Do I wish I had fucked a few more chicks? Absolutly. Will I let go or cheat the girl I consider a jackpot for that? Bet your ass I won't.
>>
Listen fag, do you fucking love her or not? If you do then man the fuck up, if not dump her

Also post original pic because she reminds me of someone I know (almost a lookalike)
>>
>>18239868
You forgot to ask question.

And yes, you are dumb by refusing girl just because you are scared of commitment. Enjoy your one night stands and running from one relationships to another until you realize that stability is always better than fresh pussy.
>>
>>18239885
I feel like I need to learn this by experience otherwise I'll never appreciate what I have
>>
>>18239922
That sounds almost like
>i have to die before i can value life

But whatever man. I hope your girl will get somebody who is able to behave like a man.
>>
>>18239880
>>18239882
I'm not sure if I really love her. The fact that I'm unsure means that I really don't, right? Moving in with each other is a big step in a relationship. Is it wrong to be unsure about such a big life change? I still feel like I'm 15 years old. I have no idea how this is supposed to work. I am definitely ignorant on this subject. Isn't this too soon? I could get her pregnant. I am for sure afraid of commitment, because I am unsure if I really do love her. Shouldnt I get time to figure myself out for these 2 years?
>>
>>18239950
What's with this macho "man" shit? Am I supposed to cave into what a "man" is supposed to do? What about what /i/ want? I am just scared. Very "unmanly" but it really is how I feel about it.
>>
>>18239960
Ya desu senpai if ur not sure after 2 yrs at that point ur feelings wont change. And marrying a girl ur not sure u love is a recipe for lifelong depression. Do u fampai and let her off easy. Make sure she knows staying faithful to u while u were away was appreciated
>>
>>18239968
>what /i/ want?
You obviously dont. :-)

Are you at least jealous? Imagine your gf fucking somebody else and later living with him. What emotions you get from such scenario?

And more importantly, why are you dating the same girl for 2 years if you dont love her? Is the sex that good?
>>
>>18239950
Shut up, faggot.
>>18239968
Don't cave. You're 22. Why the fuck would you want someone to move in with you? You've been with this girl for two years and that's great but you never really know who someone is until shit hits the rocks and their back's against the wall. She sounds a little desperate for whatever reason constantly buying you things and dinner and stuff. If she's all depressed because you don't want her to move in with you then if something else happened that she didn't like she'd get all depressed and down in the dumps because of that, too.

I dunno, man. That's iffy. You're still 22 and you'll be different in 5 years just like she will, and you're basically committing to growing up with this person and that's a lot to do. There will be growing pains and if you aren't sure you can handle the pressure I wouldn't do it.
>>
No I don't have negative emotions like that anymore. I would be extremely happy if she found a life after me, it seems like I'm her world and since I moved away she makes it sounds like she wants to die. I would gladly meet her husband a few years from now. She is a great person and I wouldn't mind keeping her in my life.
>>
>>18240028
top cuuk
>>
>>18240035
Shes the cuc k if anything
>>
Sometimes it's cruel to be kind. Split.

I wanted to say something a bit more incisive initially, but I'll just leave it at it frees you both to pursue what you really want.
>>
Kek, in 3 years OP will make a thread along the lines of

>fucked around, met and screwed some 9/10 10/10 chicks
>they're all whores!
>I can't meet anyone but cheaters and sluts it seems
>why is the dating pool so slim after 25?!

Or something along those lines.
>>
>>18239868
Idiot you probably won't find someone who likes you as much as her and you just abandon her. God...
>>
>>18240249
Yup probably but marrying someone you dont want to is just as bad imo
>>
>>18239868
Split from her, move on, do what you want, live your own life. She'll figure it out, she'll move on too, hopefully she'll find someone who actually wants to be with her and only her and appreciates her shit and pays for shit too even if he's poor. Good luck OP and always use a condom.
>>
>>18240331
Which is why you move in together before getting married. Which is what she wants to do, but OP is the grass is always greener type fellow, it seems.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.