[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was engaged but we broke up. I asked him what to do with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 469.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
469.gif
1MB, 250x188px
I was engaged but we broke up. I asked him what to do with the ring and he said it's mine. well what do i do with it now?
Pawning it feels tacky and disrespectful. but i don't see the point in keeping a really symbolic reminder of the future i can no longer have??? it's not like i want to wear it anymore.
>>
File: 1492554687213.jpg (81KB, 800x412px) Image search: [Google]
1492554687213.jpg
81KB, 800x412px
Did you cheat?
I beat you cheated you whore
>>
Give it to a homeless man to sell ir put it in a time capsule with the rest of his shit
>>
>>18239842
Back to /r9k/ with you warlock
>>
>>18239835
Sell it.

Out of curiosity though, what happened?
>>
File: 1481479679022.jpg (68KB, 500x949px) Image search: [Google]
1481479679022.jpg
68KB, 500x949px
>>18239848
Jokes on you I'm here from /fit/
Witch makes me a closeted fullblown faggot.
You did cheat though didn't you?
>>
>>18239851
we both did some shitty things, did counselling and then he cheated
>>
Whatever you do, don't pawn the thing unless you're desperate for cash. Have it appraised and take it elsewhere to sell.

The relationship ended and the ex gave his blessing, why hold on to it?
>>
>>18239872
so you made him cheat?

Just sell the damn thing
>>
>>18239887
what's the difference between pawning and selling? it's a pretty modest ring so i don't expect I'd get a lot for it.
I only still have it because i don't know what to do with it. Fuck i cant even throw out old love letters yet. I don't want to see them, can't read them but throwing it away feels wrong.
>>
>>18239904
Pawn Shop gives you cash upfront but you're getting ripped off. (dumb/one-time) thieves use them to dump off stuff in lieu of a fence and crack addicts use them when they're desperate. Sell it online.
>>
>>18239835
Your ex is an idiot. In many states, the ring is a contractual gift, conditional of marriage. Unless he gave it to you as a gift on a holiday, your birthday, or explicitly told you it's a gift, you are legally bound to return it. He's a moron and gifted it to you. Let that be a lesson, anons.

Laws in your state may be different.
>>
>>18239942
Huh, I had no idea it worked that way. Thanks for that.
>>
>>18239942
I'm not American but thanks. plus if he wanted it I'd give it to him
>>
>>18239942
>actual good advice on /adv

Wew thx m8
>>
>>18239974
Laws in your country may be different.
>>
>>18239904
Give it time, you dumb bitch. Toss it somewhere in your dresser and go have fun with your friends.
>>
>>18240529

I'm in a similar situation to the OP. My girlfriend left me and sent back the locket I gave her on our first christmas in the same house together. Give it time is indeed the answer.

I plan to sell it sometime in the future. For now it's in a box in my cupboard. Don't look at it, keep it until it's lost any meaning, then sell the fucker and buy something you want.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.