[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be in college >Be fairly antisocial duing class hours,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486520375630.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1486520375630.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>Be in college
>Be fairly antisocial duing class hours, some people make their social life by sitting in the back of the classroom and speaking quietly
>I just wanna hear the class alone and in silence
>I have one class with a high school friend
>Normally, on free hours he's preety chill
>HOWEVER
>He can't stop talking during class
>Tell him politely I'm not interested in whatever he used to talk about (his girlfriend, family, etc) and that I wanna pay attention to the class
>He "gets the message"
>Now he just asks about whatever the prof is talking about
>"Hey, how do you do this" or "Why did the prof write this" or such
>It's just distracting, but I can't tell him to shut up now because he's trying to pay attention
>Most of the time I'm as at a loss as him
>Tell him I don't know, he should wait for the class to be over and ask the prof directly
>He continues
>Tell him more clearly that I'm fucking lost too and I don't understand what the fuck is going on
>He can't physically stop asking questions
>At some point realize that It's not about having the question answered correctly or understanding the professor, but about the constant feedback that he needs to constantly recieve from anyone or anything.
>I could tell him all the answers wrong on purpouse and he would still be happier than with the silence I desire so much

What the fuck do I do. He's honestly annoying as fuck and I just wanna sit in my classes in silence. Am I the problem for being an autistic loner?

I'm trying to be polite and shiet but honestly he's incapable of silence if he has someone to talk with. I also don't wanna push him away since I don't have many friends in college to begin with.

What do
>>
halp pls
>>
Cant you just move closer to the lecturer? Front seats?
>>
Just respond with the easier "I'll tell you after class" when he's asking for help. Or "I actually know about and I can tell you more about it after class" when he's trying to talk about a general topic.

For your information, he is in the absolute wrong. You are not doing anything wrong because he's working against your interest.
However, if he's actually talking while the professor is trying to lecture I would honestly flat out ignore him. It is extremely rude to distract someone who's actually giving a damn about the class. If he continues to do it, you are literally going to have to change where you sit. It will seem cruel but it's your grade at stake.

For future information, avoid sitting in the back of a lecture class. It always brings out the worst in anyone whether smart or dumb.
>>
>>18239840

Tried it, He moves there with me and doesn't gives a shit.

>>18239862
I sit in the middle. I've tried those approaches and he keeps talking. If I shut up he starts pestering with "why aren't you answering me, c'mon I'm just trying to understand" and shit.
>>
>>18240004
Arrive to class AFTER him. Maybe like 1 minute right before lecture starts. And then sit somewhere else after he has already sat.

If he still goes to you after this. You need to confront him and politely tell him to sit in different areas to "help you guys learn better because the both of you distract each other"

If THAT doesn't work either you gotta tell him to fuck off and that he screwed himself over in class and there's nothing you can do to help him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.