[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there someone else that can't sleep with body contact?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2693.jpg (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2693.jpg
2MB, 1000x1000px
is there someone else that can't sleep with body contact? i need space to fall asleep and my bf won't stop taking it personal. atm he is pissed at me because i got a side sleeping pillow and he actually told me he's jelouse of the pillow. wtf. he asked me to explain how snuggling with a pillow is different from snuggling with him. i tried to explain that i donmt snuggle with the god damn pillow but use it to find a confortable position. his answer was "you could use me to find a comfy position" and now he's sulking. how can i make him understand? i don't really have a good explanation myself...
>>
Sleep in different rooms, it will actually improve your relationship and also your sleep quality.
>>
>>18239587
good one. he is already mad that i can't fall asleep with him glued to my body. he definitely will think i'm gone crazy if i ever had the nerves of suggesting that.
>>
>>18239557
Lol, this dude is a kid.

Nobody sleeps well when spooned.

I have a chick who is actually the right size for me and still we move off one another when we start falling asleep.

I'm also super warm and it is annoying to sleep with me in the summer.

Everybody knows that once you ACTUALLY want to sleep you move away.
>>
Its for your wellbeing, if he really cant understand that then the guy is selfish and inconsiderate, you should dump him.
>>
>>18239600
yeah. i tried to explain that i can't tolerate the body heat and that i suffer form insomnia anyways and that i wake up from the slightest movement on his part. i tried to explain to him that even his breath on my skin iritates me enough to keep me awake. he thinks i'm just finding excuses and interprets my lacking will to cuddle during the night as a sign of me not loving him as much as he loves me. i don't get why he's so stubborn about it. it's very tiring.
>>
>>18239613
You're clearly his first girlfriend.

Tell him to ask his dad or a father figure about it. They will tell him what's up and he'll respect their opinion.
>>
>>18239606
he TRIED to be considerate about it (but i still woke up at night because he tought he could sneakily spoon me and i wonmt notice). but since i got that pillow today, he completely lost it.
>>
>>18239620
i'm not. but i'm the first girl he actually lives with.

good idea. maybe his older brother who has been with his gf for bout 5 years can tell him something that he can believe.
>>
>>18239629
If you complained directly to his father he would never live it down. Brother seems like a good option. My dad would call me the needy spoon for the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.