[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I need your help >Be me >Have 2 really good friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: bean.png (300KB, 1556x1972px) Image search: [Google]
bean.png
300KB, 1556x1972px
/adv/ I need your help

>Be me
>Have 2 really good friends, Dan and Ben
>Dan is brain dead idiot
>Type of person who shouts Allahu Akbar in school
>Ben is really really socially awkward
>Has social anxiety
>Normally quiet Ben starts roasting the shit out of Dan
>99% of them aren't funny
>All are just about Dan's weight or income or some other fag tier shit
>Ben stops hanging out with our group
>Talk to him, find out he thinks Dan is a sociopath mastermind
>All those roasts were pure salt
>Ben thinks Dan is behind all of his problems
>Ben stops hanging with us, now has no friends at all

/adv/ What the fuck do I do, because our entire group, including Dan and Ben, have had good times.

Pic related: Messages with Ben about Dan
>>
Continuing

>Ben calls anything that says something good about minorities or women is SJW propaganda
>Calls all movies with non-white male main characters SJW agenda
>Called Rogue One that because minorities led by woman fight a white man
>Easily influenced by any single right wing dog whistle
>Friends and I conduct experiment
>In one week, we make him from an anarchist into a Nazi
>Ben is a hoarder, so he latches on to all information he hears
>Won't believe anything that contradicts it, even if it proves his bullshit wrong

What the fuck do I do?
>>
But it's true! Dan is indeed a sociopathic mastermind. All you pajeets are merely pawns in his grand scheme, which he will fulfill with the almighty power of food!
>>
>>18239379
Make Ben cut down on the sodium, Dan did nothing wrong; He's just a muppet
>>
>>18239369
>>18239369
That's pretty funny dude. Dan sounds like old /b/ trolling and Ben sounds like nu-/pol/, unapologetic and unironically a bigot.

Seriously though, this Ben sounds unhinged as shit and types like an angsty hot topic kid. Why are you friends with this lad?
>>
How old is Ben?
>>
>>18239398
He used to be a normal guy. We used to always talk about regular things like SJW autism, sports, comics, movies, etc.

Now he's just Alex Jones
>>
>>18239401
Ben and the rest of our group are all 18
>>
>Ben thinks Dan became successful in this competition because of his work
>Ben tried to prove to the Dan's closest friends that Dan is a sociopath. His friends knew better.
>Everyone finds Ben idiotic and his theories autistic but Ben blames Dan for making his friends thinking that. WTF...
>>
>>18239401
Funny thing is that he's the oldest in the group and Dan's the youngest
>>
>>18239392
>Cut down on sodium
It's funny cuz he's chinese
>>
>>18239408
>18
Mmhmm. Anyways, it's one of those things that he will likely look back on in a few years and cringe over. Most teens have a dumb phase like that and won't be coerced into not acting retarded. Up to you to ride it out and keep up the friendship or let him wallow in his autism. He doesn't seem like he'll be convinced to change by someone else.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
>>
>>18239379
He also has a hatred for "normies," basically anyone or anything that is popular. He refuses to do things like buy an iPhone because it is too "normie."
>>
>>18239536
There are objective reasons to not buy Appleshit, but that is pretty obnoxious. People that say "normie" in real life need to be gassed.
>>
>>18239547
>People who say normie irl should be gassed
That would include me
>>
>>18239554
Stop it sperg
>>
>>18239408
so he's being politically influenced by 4chan
you tell him to stop reading shit from the internet, or even better, do something to scare him away from it... like, I dunno, hack his computer/phone and write random shit about the fbi following him or something
>>
>>18239582
Thats a good idea, but it has the potential of backfiring by making him become more of a conspiritard
>>
I had a similar situation to this. Two of my best friends at the time, who were also good friends with each other "broke up". One was always picking on the other, and when he got tired of it he lashed out and they never became friends again. This was three years ago and the event completely froze the guy who lashed out, out of our friendgroup. Still regret not doing anything about it. I thought it would fix itself. Haven't heard from my former friend in two years, and last I heard he is addicted to drugs. He found new friends, but I don't think they were good for him at all.

Do something about it while you can, OP.
>>
>>18239619
What would you have done if you could go back now?
>>
>>18239633
Mediated a bit between the two. Told them to cut out the unwarranted picking, reminded them of all the good times we had. I don't know. Such a shame to watch a good thing die just because of someone venting some steam.

My friend also turned into a deranged conspiritard. He was a bit like that before, but this turned him completely into maksimum communist mode. I heard he was even protesting at Turkey's recent referendum.
>>
>>18239582
Nah he's more influenced by r/the_donald, infowars, and shit bootlickers say
>>
>>18239369
Start wearing a bullet proof vest to school.
>>
>>18239669
same shit, different places
>>
>>18239684
Shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.