[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my current girlfriend and I have been dating around roughly more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: uh.png (30KB, 251x212px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
30KB, 251x212px
my current girlfriend and I have been dating around roughly more than a year at this point, and whenever we try to have sex it doesn't work out because, I shit you not, it won't fit
we've tried foreplay plenty to get her lubricated but she usually ends up climaxing and then wanting to stop, and the times we've tried penetration she usually can't handle how painful it is

rinse and repeat, she'll even say stuff like "just force it in even if I'm saying stop"
but it's kind of hard for me to stay hard when she's clearly in pain

it's depressing to me that it's been this long and I really don't want it to continue.

we're not fat or anything, I'm atheletic and she's short and slim, what the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18239330
Is your dick bigger then a newborn?
>>
Have you tried using lube? Using toys that are slightly smaller to get her ready?
>>
>>18239330
Has she managed to have sex with anyone else? If not, it's possible she could have vaginal hypoplasia.
>>
>>18239335
what does this even mean

>>18239337
yes, she's and I have both tried buying it on separate occasions
she doesn't have any toys aside from a personal massager she bought off j-list, think she's just afraid of anything being inserted

>>18239345
nope, I'm her first sexual partner
I doubt she's got a birth defect like that, but her pain tolerance for anything is super low
>>
>>18239357
Try using lots of lube and inserting stuff (safe, clean stuff) - start small and get progressively bigger.
>>
>>18239357
It means that a woman can push a newborn though her vjay so your dick isn't "too big"
>>
>>18239335
>>18239416
Quit this baby nonsense. Having a baby is one of the only ways in which a woman can actually damage her vaginal wall, and it is completely normal for it to tear during childbirth.
This is AFTER she was doused in hormones that literally soften her pelvic bones, and the contractions.

As for OP, the term >>18239345 meant (I guess) is vaginism. Can she insert a tampon? Her own finger? Your finger? If no to those, it's likely that. It's a subconscious reflex that shuts the vagina down (like how you can't help but shut your eye if a finger moves in to probe it), women either are born with it or develop it after sexual trauma.

If she can do all those just fine, there isn't much you can do. Vaginas aren't a one size fits all deal, they come longer and shorter, wider and more narrow - just like virtually all body parts. Just because we cannot measure the specifics of the individual shapes well doesn't mean they're all the same in there. It's possible to just be a really bad physical fit.
>>
File: I've seen that shit before.jpg (74KB, 625x474px) Image search: [Google]
I've seen that shit before.jpg
74KB, 625x474px
>>18239330
>dating for one year
>just beginning having sex
>apparently she's easily in pain when penetration is initiated

She fucks or fucked someone else, or feels terribly bad about something else she did to you. Textbook case, I've seen it a lot, trust me.
Better pull out for good this time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.