[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your experience with dating really beautiful women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

What's your experience with dating really beautiful women?
I met this girl and she's a real stunner who's well aware of her looks. I catch myself being an idiot and getting distracted by her beauty leading to me treating her differently than I would someone less attractive.
>>
When I was younger I couldnt even talk to beautiful girls/women without getting embarassed/start blabbering stupid shit. Nowadays I am almost over that or dont really care. Needless to say I have never dated one.
>>
>>18239165 >>18239165
cool story. thanks for sharing
>>
>>18239143
>What's your experience with dating really beautiful women?
Not that different from dating a less beautiful woman, except I'll put a bit more effort into keeping her happy to keep her around.
>>
>>18239275
sigh. No ethereal experience from witnessing her naked beauty? Maybe I've been listening to too much leonard cohen
>>
>>18239400
Yeah put them on a pedestal. That way you will never date one.
>>
Yeah, top tier women paralyze me to this day. 8/10, 9/10 are ok to talk with but 10/10 disable my brain every time. You just have to get used to them, I think.
>>
>>18239143
Not much different than other girls, she just gets looked at constantly byguys while you're out together, and when you're not
>>
>>18239143
I have unresolved issues with being brutally rejected and mocked throughout high school and early college

Then I woke the fuck up, used the rage as motivation, lifted my ass off, re-did my entire image, and luckily grew 2 inches and also grew into my face. I late bloomed to become a candidate to fuck and date pretty girls like OP.

My inner beta however is alive and well, along with the rage. In a weird way Hot girls are a way for me to unleash my revenge on than homely girls. I can emphasize with the homely girls so I go easy on them, bang them a couple times, make them dinner and make them feel good, be friendly.

Hot girls, bang a couple times, ghost them completely, get a mental boner when they triple text me asking what happened

I flipped a shit on a really hot blonde with a firm body the other day, berated her, got right in her face and called her an entitled spoiled miserable cunt and made her cry

it was soooo satisfying and a moment of justice for all the years i suffered in high school

but yeah that's my experience dating really beautiful women
>>
>>18239400
>too much leonard cohen
No such thing.

But seriously, bodies are kind of awkward, even the most perfect ones. Every woman has tummy rolls when she bends over. Most women, even with flawless proportions, have some level of stretch marks/cellulite or even just red indentions from her clothing that keeps them from being a perfect marble statue.
Such big impressions can happen but they are the result most often of love/infatuation combined with their visual beauty, or at least the entire psychological context (that someone is baring themselves for you, allowing you to see them as few others do and so on). It has more to do with being a certain kind of person (and being susceptible to romanticizing things, or seeing the beauty in it, however you want to phrase it) than with the person in front of you.
>>
>>18239415
but that's not putting them on a pedestal per se. Or is appreciating beauty really a pedestal?
>>
>>18239441
>I flipped a shit on a really hot blonde with a firm body the other day, berated her, got right in her face and called her an entitled spoiled miserable cunt and made her cry
>It was soooo satisfying and a moment of justice for all the years i suffered in high school
I would have loved to see that. I am just spiteful beta and anything that puts down some hot entitled blonde bitch is worth my time
>>
>>18239441
you sound like a kunt tbquitehfam and need therapy srs.

besides: no way you'd get a french QT like in my OP

>>18239454
I wasn't really talking about beauty as in flawless body. More like the curl of an eyelash or the sparkle in her big, sad eyes while giggles at one of your silly jokes you make in bed with her. I also have a thing for wavy, thick hair
>>
>>18239487
>French

Get your french girls before they're all run over by trucks amirite? Faggot
>>
>>18239487
>More like the curl of an eyelash or the sparkle in her big, sad eyes
This is exactly the kind of beauty that is not limited to conventionally attractive people.
>>
>>18239505
>conventionally attractive people.
The only one talking about conventionally attractive people is that bitter faggot who needs therapy.
>>
>>18239514

Fucking with hot women as revenge for making my uglier self miserable is my therapy.
>>
>>18239592
Maybe some of those hot women were ugly ducklings one day just like you were, have you even considered that?
>>
>>18239615
the world isn't fair nor logical and neither am i

Burn them all senpai. Burn them all
>>
Got bored of me after two months. At least I got a handjob.
>>
>>18239143
I solely date highly attractive women. Apart from a drunken hookup once, the max weight of girl I have fucked is 110 lbs. All different backgrounds also but only smart ones. Sometimes I will be single for a few months to a year while finding my next gf because I have these standards, but to me it's a quality vs quantity thing.
>>
>>18240544
Anyway just treat them like any other girl you like. Don't put them on a pedestal. But do mock their orbiters. And do invest in your career and interests and lifestyle. Be emotionally stable and reliable. Do not take shit from anyone, including her. Recognize that once most women get attached to you, even very attractive ones with lots of other men interested in them, they tend to still stay attached to you. If they are smart and introverted. It's usually very sociable or dumb ones who try to cheat. Have zero tolerance for cheating if it does happen. I've never to my knowledge been cheated on, though it's always possible someone could have just gotten away with it.
>>
>>18240544
>thinking the women you are pulling are objectively attractive
>thinking women are smart
That's how I know you're full of shit or an actual retard.
>>
>>18239143
>>18239165
>When I was younger I couldnt even talk to beautiful girls/women without getting embarassed/start blabbering stupid shit. Nowadays I am almost over that or dont really care. Needless to say I have never dated one.

Except I am not almost over it, I genuinely give no fucks. And once I started doing that, apparently I got a lot more attractive, so I Actually DO have experience and bassically:

It's the same shit.
Being hot doesn't make a girl more special, in fact a lot of times, if a girl is too attractive she develops some weird complex or entitlement about it that's kind of a giant turn off.

Anyway, once the clothes are off and the lights go out, same shit.

Ultimately Way hotter are the women that don't give a fuck and don't have any hang ups about if they're attractive or not, and just act as themselves
>>
>>18239457
yes it is, the more you're able to control your brains reaction to a woman's beauty the more likely they'll find you attractive
>>
>>18240862
>>18240583
but how to do that is the question, just only after experience?
i know what your saying and believe but still cannot help becoming awkward/shy over the women im actually attracted to but those who i am not i can treat like any other and do well but im not interested in them
>>
>>18241143
Take or find an unattractive picture of them and make it their contact picture
>>
>>18240550
Based on the way you phrase your response, you sound like you have cheated on one of said gfnds. Have you? I'm curious to know if I'm right:)
>>
>>18239143
the most beautiful girl I've ever dated was this Haitian girl who was 5'1" always dressed to the heels with attractive form-fitting attire, spoke with a beautiful accent, always had her lipstick on, was slim but had curves.

She was a prude virgin who was afraid of sex. Would make out with me and occasionally let me touch her breasts and butt but that's all she would do. Also was incredibly high maintenance, would not-so-subtly tell me that I dressed like shit or would always comment about my diet (gave me a ton of shit for eating canned food, for instance). Also very career driven, kept pushing me towards looking into grad school which I was not interested in that led to a lot of fights.

Despite all that, I don't regret a single moment. She was so sweet and sexy and knew exactly how to make me want her. I really wish I took her virginity.
>>
>>18241170
Dangerous girl
Shoulda held on
>>
>>18241170

Why did you break up?
>>
>>18241171
I should have but I screwed up.

>>18241177
We were on again off again. First breakup was after a particularly nasty fight regarding grad school. It was mutual. We gave it another try a couple months later and things seemed fine but then I kind of lost it when she commented on my clothing and sort of trotted out all the reasons why I didn't like her. This got incredibly nasty and she in so many words told me she had never felt so insulted. We cooled off the next morning but then came to the conclusion that this won't work and we should not speak to each other for awhile. This was about a month ago.
>>
>>18241170
Doesnt sound worth it desu. Also dat manletism
>>
>>18241265
I'm not that tall but it was nice towering over her. I felt powerful.
>>
Looks wise I am pretty fucking average and I dated an absolutely gorgeous woman pretty much all of highschool. Lot of fun, she was kind of dumb but the sex was great. Would bone again.

The trick to making it work with someone that's gorgeous like that to you would be to treat them the exact same.
>>
It's very stressful. I have only dated one very beautiful girl and I don't think it was worth the anxiety. I always felt like everything I did had to be perfect because she was getting 10x the attention of a normal 6/10 or 7/10. Not only that, the attention she gets shapes her personality from a young age to make her very conscious of how attractive she is, so beautiful women are often very self centered.

Not worth it desu imo. I'd rather date a girl I can trust and visit a 9/10 whore on the side sometimes.
>>
>>18239143
i don't know if im lucky, my girlfriend is abselutely gorgeous. she's thin, with great curves, her breasts is best defined as natural, but they bulk like silicone, yet her self-esteem is low, and shes clingy, i think the only reason shes dating me is shes 16 and im 21.
>>
My friend from childhood turned to be a damn gorgeous woman. After school had not seen her for few years. After a one visit to parents regarding my brother passing away I met her again. Now together, no odd issues of what I know of. Married for 7 years now. She is still a damn hot woman to point I fap at her pics when she's a way.
>>
File: 1390970929072.jpg (38KB, 332x373px) Image search: [Google]
1390970929072.jpg
38KB, 332x373px
>>18239143

Its a very strange dichotomy. Valuable assets in general are all very different tools in the hands of different people so being attractive isn't always inherently as useful as you think. It depends on how you view it and how you apply it to your life. My personal experience follows.

I've dated a lot of attractive women (attractive to me, anyways) but one in particular was what you would call "conventionally" attractive. Her issue was that while she was very aware of her looks her personality was a stark contrast to the attention that her looks brought.

She wasn't shy, perse, but she didn't like to be the center of attention. She was raised to be very polite and courteous but she constantly found herself in positions where just her willingness to engage in conversation with or acknowledge a man brought on a flood of advances that she was just very ill equipped to tactfully turn down. It was in her nature to joke and engage and socialize but she constantly expressed being in a very frustrating place emotionally because she would think she was having a good time just talking or hanging out and suddenly people are making moves on her (both male and female).

It was hard for her to differentiate whether people were being nice to her because they actually liked who she was as a person or if they just wanted her as a prize. She never said so but I sensed it really depressed her. While her looks were viewed as a benefit by those around her she never wanted the attention and, additionally, people would just automatically assume she loved the attention just because she was attractive. Girls would be rude to her, guys would be ravenous, and from her perspective, she didn't enjoy it. She was very down to earth and a deep thinker and in her mind she didn't view herself as elevated above anyone else.

My advice is to humanize. If she's a decent girl she'll want to be treated like a person, not a trophy.
>>
>>18239143
My previous gf was a model. We dated for 3 years and then she ended up cheating on me and leaving me for another one of her model guy friends. She was also very spoiled and nevrotic, that's one of the reasons why she dated an average dude for so long.

Anyway now I'm with an average gf and everything is fine except the looks...
>>
I'm an ~8/10 guy who married an ~8/10 girl but the only women I ever even notice are 6-10s so the and 8/10 just seems average to me.
>>
>>18241269
I'm tall as fuck, welcome to my world. Must be great to be jacked too
>>
>>18241337
How did you get with her if she despised people hitting on her
>>
I've dated like ... 5 girls now that I would call really beautiful. I'm a lot smoother than I used to be. I'm 31 now. The last chick I was with was absolutely stunning, but she was a muslim and wanted me to marry her. Had to say no. I still fucked her though.

Assuming there's a basic level of attraction and intimacy between the two of you, enjoyment of her beauty is enjoyable to her too. Nobody feels 100% perfect and beautiful on the inside no matter what their outside looks like. Being adored is a great feeling, and some beautiful women really get off on it.

I do still say a lot of stupid shit like "your eyes look like they are full of galaxies" but luckily women have always been quick to return the compliments leading me to build a decent level of confidence in my own physical beauty. I've also learned that beauty is a glamour that exists in the mind of the beholder, and it doesn't always last.
>>
>>18239143

I had an Asian gf who was actually pretty fucking hot.

It was my fault that things didn't go well. Sort of. I had gotten cheated on in the relationship before that one. So, I was still workin that out. Asian qt was honestly just friendly. As far as I know, she's been completely platonic in every relationship that she assured me was completely platonic then. I just kinda couldn't get over it, and things fell apart.

It's been a few years, and were kinda chatting it up again. Be cool if I could get another go at it, but who knows.
>>
once felt some chemistry with a 9/10 hot slim blonde, but i was a virgin back then. So we go on a spontaneous date that goes for like 2 hours and we run out of things to talk. So she starts talking about gossip and I am feeling like shit. Until finally she figures I am not really interested, I never texted her back afterwards.

Nowadays I am dating a much younger 8/10 face, but for me 10/10 busty redhead, she is also shy and had only one guy before me who she dated for like two weeks.
She weighted more, when she was younger so now she is a bit insecure and doesn't like attention at all
>>
File: semen net.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
semen net.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>18239143

I've only dated 2 but

The first worked in the same place with me. I didn't pay her any special attention since right from seeing her I thought she had a boyfriend and just occasionally offered my help when she looked like she needed it. Eventually she saw me on my phone and gave me her number. We texted a bit and she kept hinting we go out so I said sure. Started giving her attention and eventually she said she wanted it to be over. Even so we dated a few more times after that however she starts flipping bitchfits whenever I say I won't take her somewhere. Got fired,moved to another town and stopped contacting me.

Second one I met over an online dating app. Wanted to go shopping,so we went and I bought her a few things,she says she enjoyed it so we arranged another date. I show up and she's late saying she forgot and acts more interested in the places I take her than me. Date ends and we never communicate with eachother again.

tl;dr They're pretty entitled
If you want ones number I suggest lightly engaging them. Go up and quickly ask for silly things, say Hi when you pass each other, and displaying a higher interest in other things or people. I've got 2 other numbers from doing as much but I just don't really feel them so I never call them.
>>
>>18241143
>but how to do that is the question, just only after experience?

Pretty much.

Life experience. Experience dealing with people. Enough experience to realize that everyone is fucked up in their own way and there is no such thing as prefect, or even better really, just different.
>>
>>18241713
right on then i best get started
>>18241148
kek not a bad idea
>>
>>18241730
Pro tip (or at least experienced tip)

You're going to fail.

A lot.

Even when you got this shit down on lock and are no longer instant spaghetti
You're still going to fail

Even when you actaually get a date, and floating on cloud 9.
You're still going to fail.

Even when the person seems like the like you back and everything is going well.
You're STILL going to fail.

There is no way to prevent that.
No amount of skill, or experience, or attractiveness will prevent that.

The vast majority of people are not attracted to one another, and even smaller amount ever work out in relationships.

Failure is a part of dating. Always. At every point.

The sooner you realize that and get over that fear, the better off you'll be, because you can't succeed if you're always letting that fear of failure hold you back.
>>
>>18241733
ill have to keep this in mind too, another thing i need to put into practice
thanks senpai
>>
>>18241733
>>18241733
>>18241733
thats good stoic advice brah.
Not that guy but I've gone from being frightened to death to ask a girl out to not having problems talking to random girls on the street. I'm just wondering: I still sometimes can't tell if a girl's not just flirting cause it's fun or if she's actually interested.
Is succeeding really just a result of stopping to care whether you fail or not?
>>
>>18241748
Errr succeeding what?
Overcoming your fear?
Fixing your mentality and becoming confident?
Flirting?

Flirts are just flirts.

By actual, LITERAL definition, they mean nothing. which is exactly why it fucks you over when you start over thinking them and trying to attach meaning to it.

Fear is pretty much overcome when you stop attaching meaning and stop giving a fuck

Confidence is similar, but it's more about you caring about what you think of yourself, and saying fuck what anyone else thinks because my opinion of me matters more than theirs.
>>
>>18241143
>>18241733
pretty much this, more experience always helps. I've found practicing eye contact helps as far as dealing with beautiful women, I just look them in the eye and try and have a normal conversation, even if it's inane, especially if it's inane, then it's just a pair of eyes on a person you're talking to and it has the benefit or that whole dominance-through-eye contact thing
>>
>>18241761
>>18241733

how can you achieve that unshakable confidence we all strive for when deep down you have this recurring knee-jerk triggered feeling that you don't deserve love and no one will ever love you?

>btw I have no problem with talking to gurlz or anything
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.