[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will meet a girl that i really like tomorrow but i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
I will meet a girl that i really like tomorrow but i don't feel any enjoyment at all.
I feel overwhelmed and i feel like it will be a failure and that she doesn't even want to meet me at all.

And i think that i will mess up hard, i also think that i will never get in a relationship with her and all what i do with her is wasting time because i think she just wants me to be her friend and meets herself with me because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings more.
I already asked her once if she wants a relationship but she said let's wait and see how it develops and that she can't love anymore because of a betray from her former boyfriend.

I should have never asked her in first place, i think she forces her to meet herself with me so she doesn't feelsbad.
>>
Eh, I wouldn't meet a guy I didn't like because I felt bad. Stop thinking and have fun with her. You're getting way ahead of yourself. Meet her and see where it goes
>>
>>18239002
>it is a frogposter
Just change your life attitude a little. Stop posting pepe memes and think about good outcomes. What if she will like you?

Also you are posting memes. You cant waste your time more than this. Go on date and be happy!
>>
There's more to it than just hopping into a relationship. Do some stuff you regularly enjoy with them first so you can see what you do and don't like together. The more matches, the better. How would it feel getting together with them and having nothing in common?
>>
>>18239008

Yeah I wouldn't meet a guy just because I felt bad either, in fact I'd strictly avoid doing that because it causes worse issues. At a glance, it seems to me you do have a shot.

Of course you feel anxious and shitty, it's a scary thing to put yourself out there at all but nothing good in life comes without risk. So just nut up and go and see what happens. It could work out and you'll be super happy. It may not and nothing may ever come or it, sure, but guess what? You'll totally survive it. And the shitty feelings you'd have to deal with will be easier to get over than forever regretting that you pussed out on trying.
>>
>>18239015
>Just change your life attitude a little.

This actually is really smart i think.
I was allways someone who never saw anything positiv in life and focused more on bad things.
>>
File: Fd9VBbCE6XI.jpg (50KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
Fd9VBbCE6XI.jpg
50KB, 600x798px
>>18239002
I'm in the same boat, OP.
Asked a girl from my class out and now I feel guilty for even doing so because of the way she accepted my invite. She said something along: "Sure. Actually... I don't know... Well, ok"
However, the only reason I even thought about asking her out is because I thought she was somewhat interested in me. She tried to have a small talk with me in some inappropriate situations and stuff like that.
Now I just came out as desperate.

Shit, people say the worst thing that could happen if you ask a girl out is that she'll reject you but it's not true. Being in such similar situations as OP and I is far worse. I legit feel pathetic since It seems like I'm begging her to go out with me.
>>
At least you got a date (or maybe a potential o e). A co-worker of mine (girl) asked for my number out of the blue and proceeded to never hit me up. We would do some light flirting ala LOT and she didn't mind if I grabbed her ass. We even held hands many times and she would be the one that wanted to. I asked her out twice and nothing came of it. The first time was through text (terrible way I know) and the second time I asked her in person and she told me to text her in which she then took about a day and replied saying she isn't ready for dating.

My point is: you have an opportunity to get her to like you. Just chill out and have fun and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.