[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't know what happened. Could be internet/smartphone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1492023461854.png (2MB, 1238x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492023461854.png
2MB, 1238x1080px
So I don't know what happened. Could be internet/smartphone addiction, but it seems like I haven't enjoyed anything in a long time. Stuff everyone was supposed to like, such as new movies, restaurants and things like that don't really excite me. It's been like three years since I felt more than "meh" about something. It sucks because I hear coworkers talk about how great xyz thing is and then when I try it I can't help but feel disappointed. What's wrong with me? I don't feel super depressed otherwise, it's just that I have no way to fill my free time, nor do I have anything to talk about with people. Anybody else have this problem?
>>
>>18238983
Sounds like you finally grew up. It was about time kid.

Try doing sport, reading books, getting gf, travel, whatever. Mindlessly consuming average crap media will entertain you only few years.

>anything to talk about people
Maybe you are just boring introvert. Maybe you do nothing in your free time.

What do you do op?
>>
>>18239063
Yeah, I'm a boring introvert. Mostly I just put Parks & Rec or The Office on as background noise and either shitpost, play Mario Kart or clean.

I'd love to get a gf and/or travel but girls aren't interested in me and I have no money.

Im just afraid that something in my brain is broken and I can no longer feel joy or be genuinely interested in something. And for the first time in my life, I'm wanting to be around people more but nobody wants to be friends with me.
>>
>>18239131
>parks as background noise
Wtf. Do yourself a favor and discover what type of music you like. This sounds awfully boring

>girls arent interested in me
You are male. YOU have to take action. Try online dating and ask as many girls as possible on a date.

>nobody wants to be friends with me
Lol. Me neither. Dude who just listen to literally nothing and plays mario kart on some shit baby tier console.

Try advancing your life. Are you fat? Better job? Better (competitive) games? Anything else than bitching on 4chan?

What are you going to do op? Die alone?
>>
>>18239131
I guess that sounds like enjoying average media crap, but it's just that those things require minimal attention (I guess it's worth mentioning that my attention span is nonexistent anymore) and they are familiar to me. Something I know I already like. Plus sitcoms make an ok substitute for actual human connection.
>>18239181
I love music and sometimes I'll swap background noise for music. New music is actually the only thing that really activates my mind anymore.
>dating
Like I said, I don't really have friends so my dating pool is extremely limited. I'm also cripplingly shy around new people so that doesn't help. I've tried online dating and all it did was ruin my confidence.
>are you fat?
A little. But not noticeable with clothes on. Think skinnyfat. I'd love to get a gym membership but I can't afford it. I literally had to stop paying for car insurance because I couldn't afford it.
>better job?
This is the one thing I probably have control over at this point. But I'm shit at job interviews, and have no degree. My only experience is being a line cook so getting a job doing that is a breeze despite every job in that field being absolute shit. I'd try learning another trade but I havent found anything that really interests me, plus school would be really hard since I can't afford to work less.

>what are you going to do? die alone?
Probably.

P.S. I am competitive at Mario Kart, I play online and smash everybody. Yes, I realize that's nothing to brag about.
>>
File: 37d.jpg (123KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
37d.jpg
123KB, 900x600px
>>18239211
>no attention span
>cripplingly shy
>so poor he cant afford shit
>shit job and no valuable skills
>probably die alone
Nice excuses. Do you also have some excuse for not trying to improve your life?

And claiming you are good at mario cart is bullshit since items like pic related exists. At least step up your gaming skills and pick up a real game if you already decided that improving your shit life is too much effort.

/adv/ is not your personal hugbox. Decide what parts of your shitty life you want to improve and FUCKING DO IT.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.