[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does it mean i'm dating down if my man's exes all are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3041.jpg (48KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3041.jpg
48KB, 220x291px
does it mean i'm dating down if my man's exes all are a lot uglier than i am?
should i care? because i don't...
>>
Do you like him? Yes? Then you're not dating down
>>
My current gf is way uglier than all my past ones but I don't consider it dating down because she's the best thing that ever happened to me
>>
You care enough to make a thread on /adv/ about it. And no, you shouldn't care. Stop comparing yourself to others. "Dating down" is a ridiculous concept.

Are you content with your relationship? If you're not figure out if the issues can be fixed with a reasonable amount of effort. If they can't leave. If you are happy with the relationship then it doesn't matter how ugly your boyfriends exes are, how down or up you're dating, or how much of a catch you are. Theoretically you can always do better, but with relationships that's not a reason to always "strive for more", you can't quantify the worth of a relationship or partner. You can only decide whether you're satisfied with it and if you are there's no reason to worry about how much better you can do.
>>
I feel like the fact that you're spending a serious amount of time judging the looks of his exes and are using that information to attempt to quantify your boyfriend indicates pretty clearly that you don't even like him that much because it's just about the dumbest thing to lock on to ever.

Do you have a happy relationship? Good then fine stop nitpicking. But you're nitpicking so I feel like the problem is actually that you don't even really like him that much.
>>
Why are you asking an image board if you should care about something superficial?

Though you could argue that he wasn't dating to his full potential before. Maybe he was dating down. But I never really understood the whole "dating leagues" thing, since it always comes down to individuals and personal preference when talking about actual relationships.
>>
>>18238916
The dating up/down concept applies mostly to social standing once you are out of high school. Women tend to seek men that have same or higher standing, men do the opposite. It has to do more with success, not with looks. So the information about his exes being uglier isn't really relevant to your question. Does he make more money than you? Does he have a better career? Are you underage?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.