[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm getting too old to find a sweet innocent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
I feel like I'm getting too old to find a sweet innocent girl. I'll be 20 this year and I wasted a big chunk of my life on LDRs that never went anywhere. I'm really into shy, quiet, inexperienced girls (possibly to mirror my own inexperience?) but I feel like once they're out of highschool they have been with at least a few guys, or at least the shy mousy girls are already taken. I don't think I'm too unattractive, tall, started lifting, hobbies, working on improving myself but I can't stop thinking I'm running out of time to find someone.
>>
File: IMG_1148.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1148.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>too old
>20

>girls
>innocent
>>
>>18238887
Y-You too
>>
>>18238870
Why do they have to be inexperienced? People can be sweet or shy at any age
>>
Innocence is overrated, better words to describe those girls are insecure and naive, neither make well for a partner you can rely on. There are plenty of sweet girls who have had sex before you. Your prerequisites for dating are stupid and you overlook a lot of girls that you would probably enjoy spending time with.
>>
>>18238870
>shy mousy girls
Meh. The only problem with shy mouse girls is not their age, but how to find them.

They arent on parties, social medias, online dating, they are hidden in their homes browsing 4chan and pretending they are dudes because when anybody shows even tiny attraction towards them, they blush and feel uncomfortable even behind monitor.

Grow up kid and step up your dating game.
>>
Want the cold hard truth? Female inexperience is a lottery. You probably gotta crack open 20 vaginas to find a fresh one.

It isn't going to be your own first.
>>
>>18239020

This. I mean I've met shy sweet naive girls of all ages and just because maybe they're not virgins because they've had a serious relationship or they have a bit of relationship experience doesn't really change that. In fact it is fucking ideal to find a shy girl who is a bit experienced because she's probably less likely to be a fucking lunatic because it's her first ever relationship. I get that you're experienced too but trying to cram the most amount of inexperience possible into one relationship is actually a recipe for a high school shitstorm tier relationship and you're too old to want to deal with that shit now. Or idk, you're only 20. Find some socially stunted 18 year old leg beard and polish her up a bit, there are plenty of socially inept females who are therefore "innocent".

Innocence can often translate directly into ignorance and idiocy in relationships so I'd really encourage you to reconsider how important that is in the first place.
>>
>>18238870
Resolution for all 4chan users this year. Stop it with these LDR's.
1. If you have never met in person it's not a relationship.
2. If you don't have the means to regularly see each other it is not a relationship.
3. If the time you will be away from each other is shorter than the time you were together say goodbye to relationship.
4. Just stop it bros
>>
>>18239076

Rip, when I know that everything you just said is completely true but am still in a ldr because I'm dumb and the heart wants what it wants. Ah well desu I've done even stupider shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.