[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my fiance have been together for about a year and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 405x225_condom_rmq.jpg (30KB, 405x225px) Image search: [Google]
405x225_condom_rmq.jpg
30KB, 405x225px
So me and my fiance have been together for about a year and a half and we have a 3 month old son. I have been battling eating disorders since I was about 12, and no matter how many times my OBGYN tells me that people simply blame weight gain on birth control, I just cannot get myself to take it. Even if I gained 5 pounds, I'd have a melt down. It's just something I can't handle in my current state.
So meanwhile, I've been making him wear condoms since my son was born. He hates them. We've tried multiple different kinds (I bought a big variety pack or w.e on amazon) and while some he says are better than others, he ultimately always seems unsatisfied after sex. I'm pretty open when it comes to sex and I give him blow jobs, swallow, anal, etc, so I try to satisfy him in other ways as much as I can but I think he just isn't satisfied unless he's able to actually cum inside of my vagina. It makes me feel so bad but I really don't know what else to do about this. We used to fuck every single day, but now it seems like he doesn't even want to sometimes because he isn't fully satisfied.
I'm not saying our whole relationship relies on sex, but sex is a big thing in every relationship and without it, we do feel less close.
Advice? Wait it out and eventually he'll get used to them? Girls: your experiences with birth control?
>>
>>18238632
Try another form of birth control like copper IUD. It's not hormonal, so no weight gain.
If you want my own personal experience: I am on hormonal IUD and lost 45 lbs since I started.
>>
>>18238643
How bad did it hurt to be inserted?
>>
File: IMG_0221.jpg (131KB, 1326x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
131KB, 1326x536px
I started using birth control. Now we raw dog all the time. You are fat anyway so you might as well.
>>
>>18238647
Most just experience "cramping" while it's being inserted and for the rest of the day. The awkwardness of having it inserted is worse than the pain itself but since you've had a kid I'm sure you're used to those awkward encounters.
(Worked at an obgyn, and that other anon is right- copper iud would probably be the best choice for you)
>>
>>18238632
I had a vasectomy about six years ago before I got married. It was relatively painless (felt like I got kicked in the nuts for about a day). Now I come in my wife all I want.
>>
i've had a copper iud for about two years till i got it removed because we wanted another baby. my weight obviously hasn't changed. it is not very painful to insert and take out. especially not if you have given birth before. bot to mention that it is cost effective and you don't have to worry about forgetting the pill or having diarrhea/throwing up.
on another note, i've had the pill on and off for years and never gained weight. i think people who say that are just lazy pieces of shit that take every opportunity to blame something for their weight gain. sure, might be that the pill makes you prone to water retention and might change your appetite. but if you keep eating the same you simply can't gain weight. and there is enough stuff you can do to fight water retention. those are all excuses. but i still urge you to try a copper iud (or a hormonal one, it's still far less invasive than the pill).

my god, my sister's youngest is 2,5 and they still use condoms. i really don't get how they can live that way. what an unnecessary hassle.
>>
Confirming the that the iud is the ultimate solution. I fucking love it.
>>
>>18238780
>married
>vasectomy
For what purpouse? To lose half your shit and no kids in return? Why?
>>
>>18239271
I love my wife and I love being married. I don't want a relationship that ends.
>>
>>18239271
>no kids in return
>implying kids are anything except a soul-draining punishment
>>
>>18238632
Get your tubes tied, have him get a vasectomy. Done.

Anyway, as said, non hormonal options.
I personally did not experience any weight gain with my BC, even though my doc warned me it was like, SUPER common on my specific brand and dosage.
Then again, I'm also on other medications that have weight loss side effects, which I also didn't really experience much, so maybe they're just canceling each other out.
I also do not trust just one form of BC though, so I'd NEVER have sex without a condom. Like, ever. Even if I was married for 20 years. You don't seem as horrifically opposed to kids though as I am, since you already spat one out.

Anyway, if you're done with kids, get em tied. Or the vasectomy, because I think most doctors really try to push young women away from tube surgery because "b-b-but what if you change your mind and decide to have a litter later??????" Fuckers.
>>
>Even if I gained 5 pounds, I'd have a melt down. It's just something I can't handle
Work on fixing your craziness

>he ultimately always seems unsatisfied after sex
But also understand that sex is not an obligation and you're not solely responsible for good sex or lack thereof

Compromise is fine
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.