[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever possible to rebuild a relationship after someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: aw-cheating-texts-imgur.jpg (235KB, 748x392px) Image search: [Google]
aw-cheating-texts-imgur.jpg
235KB, 748x392px
Is it ever possible to rebuild a relationship after someone cheated on you?.
>>
it is but its up to the cheater to prove themselfs
they generally dont, rather doing it again
>>
I would say no.
>>
>>18238432
Imho the basic stone of relationship is trust. You have to trust your partner that
>wont murder you in your sleep
>wont embarras you by telling everybody your deepest emotions, insecurities and secrets
>wont sex up somebody else because that would hurt you
>wont tie you up without your consent and rape you

Once the trust is broken, how can you be with such person? By pretending that nothing happened?
>>
its easier for a woman / man with a femlet brain to rebuild after such an event, but the men are usually less forgiving in my experience. Obvious evolutionary behavioral implications inolved in why that is.
>>
>>18238439
"Past behavior is an indicator of future behavior."

If you have the power in the relationship, they'll probably willing to improve their ways for you. Then again, if you have all the power in the relationship then they probably aren't cheating on you. Cheating isn't the other person's grand accomplishment; it's the cheater's initiative and fault.

Hentai scenario is fake, 20th century sitcom scenario is real.
t. tended booze in one place and attended family court in a later job
>>
>>18238464
There's 3 different potential causes.

1: the religious cause.
>the only way to be free of the sin of lust is to love unconditionally

2: the oneitis cause.
>hey /adv/, can I win her back?

3: the submission to peer pressure cause.
>I wanted to divorce my child-abusing wife, but then /adv/ called me immature and misogynist so I gave up on it and deleted my video evidence. Got court next week, now I'm being accused of causing all that harm myself!
>>
>>18238493
i'm not a religious dude, but in this case it's the first one. I believe that if you really love someone and you're willing to commit yourself to that person you won't cheat ever again. I believe behaviors can be changed if there's a major force that obliges them to change.
>>
>>18238432
Men 8 of 10 times want the woman back after she cheats, believing they won since the woman didn't leave. It's sad though because 8 of 10 times the woman cheats again or leaves later. Terrible odds.
>>
>>18238533
I know my woman won't leave, i'm the one deciding to break with her or not. I'm mostly sure i will, but i didn't discover any hard evidence to say she's been cheating on me, mostly it's just her behavior and a few clues here and there, but to actually find something really bad it's really difficult, i don't have access to all her accounts and we're in LDR so i cannot even really check all that she says
>>
yes but its really difficult to get over. some people will always have a scar from the first time a significant other betrayed them.
>>
>>18238550
Its not really hard to find evidence. Whats hard is not to let your emotions make you blind or make irrational excuses for her behavior or believe flimsy lies. Good luck
>>
>>18238432
Yes. But not usually. It's hard, hard work that requires both parties be absolutely dedicated to fixing all the issues in the relationship. Not just the cheating, but all the problems that existed before the cheating occurred. And even then, it doesn't always work out.
>>
>>18238432
Yeah it's possible but why would you want to? He/she already betrayed your trust in one of the most direct forms. I'd leave.
>>
>>18238550
>LDR

Sounds like you don't actually have a girlfriend.
>>
>>18238493

>love unconditionally

That's fucking retarded and I say this as someone who's actually religious.
>>
>>18238432
It is possible to build a relationship after cheating just like it is possible to build a house on the sand. Trust is the foundation of any good relationship, and you no longer have that.
>>
>>18238756
I've been living with her for a whole year, it's just now that she decided to move back to her country because she's found a job there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.