[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my close girlfriends was getting raped by her half-brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

One of my close girlfriends was getting raped by her half-brother for months on end and only recently did she catch a break as March ended. I want to help her and have done so since October last year. My question is, is it my place to do so? Am i taking it upon myself to help her and distract myself from my own insecurities or am i genuinely helping someone for their sole improvement? Am i selfish for "getting over" helping her and wanting to leave her and get on with my life? I need answers.
>>
>>18238360
if it was going on for months and she did nothing then it obviously wasn't rape. She probably just categorized it that way to get attention and sympathy from you.
>>
Keep it simple.
>Do you care about her?
>It worth help her?
>Do you want to rape her instead of him?
You need to find what do you want in this case.
SIMPLE~!
>>
>>18238370
Well she does have a nice bum and a great personality so yes, i would like to bang her
>>
>>18238367
She was raped from February onwards, I became friends with her in October and helped her with other problems then
>>
>>18238371
she isn't a friend but a girl you want to fuck and believe if you save her she'll want you. You are wrong. Move on and away from this drama. Too much trouble. Plenty of other women available you do not have to get through their half brother.
>>
>>18238377
True
>>18238371
Man, just don't be a friend to a girl because you want to fuck her. You will become a slave, free yourself and find another woman.
>>
I hope you are helping her by giving her some well diserved high quality sex to counter the incest raping
>>
So leave or fuck? I NEED AN ANSWER OKES
>>
Try to save her from this monster, and start to rape her correctly.
>Just leave bro
>>
>>18238360
>One of my close girlfriends
How many girlfriends do you have?

Also, what do you mean with "raped"? What if she consented and now is telling you the story because of muh remorses?
>>
>>18238413
Leave, nobody should ever fuck someone that only helped them to use them. She probably doesn't even want you.
>>
>>18238367
abuse doesn't work like this
>>
>>18238782
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18238360
how old is she?

>>18238848
>>18238857
internet feminist spotted
>>
>>18238360
Listen fuck-boy.

First of all, you don't know whether she's lying about being raped or not.

Second of all, for all you know she's willingly having sex with him and just wants to get you in trouble by making you interfere for the sole purpose of feeling the attention from you and bragging to her friends about it later how some retard tried to beat up her half brother because you liked her and were jealous that she might have been having something with her half-brother.

Then all her friends would burst out into laughter about you.

Then it's your turn to make 13 tapes explaining the 13 reasons why you commited suicide.

Stay out of something you have no business in.

Do you like the girl? Are you doing this in hopes of getting something out of the girl? Because if you already haven't, chances are almost extinct that something will happen between the two of you.

Stop playing yourself man and don't tell me "Oh no, we're just friends".

Would you do the same if it was a male
friend and you're completely straight?

You're playing yourself you fucking tool.

Stop being a complete beta and stop poking your nose in something you have absolutely no business in and are doing for feeling better about yourself and hoping to get some sexual favor in return and/or some romantic emotional connection with the girl.

It's people like you who give men a bad name.
>>
>>18238883
This.
>>
>>18238899
Checked and true, the dubdubs are correct
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.