[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im being blackmailed into sleeping with someone. Cant go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489812922968.jpg (309KB, 1006x802px) Image search: [Google]
1489812922968.jpg
309KB, 1006x802px
Im being blackmailed into sleeping with someone.

Cant go to police.

I could have him beaten up but i really cant do that right now
>>
>>18238259

There was a question here (I assume)
And even if we had it, more details will be required to answer it
>>
>>18238259
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten." - George Carlin
>>
>>18238259
Tell us more or go buy condoms.

Who, why, when? Genders? Ages?
>>
Fuk, ok.. well i work a cash in hand gig so i have no workers or human rights but i need to keep this job til i cant get back on my feet in about a months time so i cant do anything crazy..

He's being lewd and shit around me on the off chance that we're alone in a room together, i just ignored up til the point he started to rub my arms and back and stuff

What do..
>>
Find another job, stop being blackmailed.
>>
>>18238259
Secretly record him making advances and show it to his boss.
>>
>>18238314
Get another job.
>>
>>18238314
Call the police or something. My god
>>
>>18238314
Nothing so far describes blackmail. I am going to have to assume this guy is the boss or has the power to fire you and is or you believe will start to demand sex with the threat of being fired. You say you can't go to the police. I'm assuming you mean you won't go to the police. Which means either the job in itself is illegal, involving drugs or prostitution, etc, and you don't want to go to the cops. Or maybe you are an illegal immigrant and fear going to the police. And if you can't have him beaten up right now it implies that you need this money first and can't risk the retaliation of losing out on this income.

Whew. Whatever you do and however this situation turns out one thing is clear. You need to make some changes in your life.
>>
>>18238559
This desu
>>
>>18238287
Now you owe them, instead of owing one person.

A dude got tied to a fence and kicked right in the butt (Simpsons superbowl episode style) by the motorcycle club he couldn't repay for whatever he asked for (probably arranged to have someone beaten.) He's banned from their roast-outs to this very day.

>tfw local crack gang can't roast a hog to save their lives
>>
>>18238314
>i work a cash in hand gig so i have no workers or human rights
The type of job at which you work does not determine whether or not you have human rights. You just have those. You're being vague as fuck so I don't think anyone can really help you much until you decide to explain your situation in full.
>>
>>18238314

that actually doesn't mean you don't have rights. if you went to the police with blackmail in this istuation they would not say 'WELL YOU'RE NOT WORKING A REAL JOB SO HE CAN DO THIS' he would still get introuble. that being said, he isn't blackmailing you, not explicitly.

so eitherh ave been him beaten up or find a new job or stand your ground or a combination fo the three.
>>
99% op is an immigrant. Been in almost the exact same situation but fortunately I had backup plans and I wasn't illegal.
You're kinda fucked tho, OP. Literally
>>
Blackmail him in return
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.