[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my mid 20's and I have been seeing this 18 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: meandyou.jpg (39KB, 402x464px) Image search: [Google]
meandyou.jpg
39KB, 402x464px
I'm in my mid 20's and I have been seeing this 18 year old girl for almost a year.

At first she had a boyfriend, but she cheated on him several times with me. She recently broke up with him because she almost did not feel any love anymore for in.

She is always telling me that she is truely loving me and promised me that she would be not doing anything with any other guy except me but that she cannot be with me now in a relationship because of various reasons.

The main reason that she keeps repeating is that the fact that I'm living almost 1500km away from her and that I can only see her one weekend a month and that its not enough for her.

I have often showed that I can be a little jealous or annoyed when she is meeting with other guys who are showing clear intrest in her. She keeps telling me not to worry and that she is just enjoying the attention but not feeling anything besides friendship towards them..

So maybe another reason could be is that if she would be in a real relationship with me that she is afraid that I will say that she can no longer meet with these guys?

I told her I would move to her country in 2018 if I could find a job in her city and she said that would be amazing..

Any advice for me from people who have been in similar situation?
>>
>7ish year age gap
>she's fucking 18
>she cheated on her boyfriend several times
>she tells you she loves you but can't be in a relationship with you
>1500km apart
Oh my god, you actually think this is going somewhere, don't you? You claim to be an adult, but you're as gullible as a 3 year old.
>>
>>18238168

I never claimed to be an adult. I know for my age I'm immature but I know I love this girl and I know things would be different if I would be living in the same city as her.

Remember she has only cheated on her boyfriend with me. It was after we have known each other for more then half a year and after spending an entire week with each other.
>>
>>18238176
You are in for a world of heartbreak, buddy.
>>
>>18238180

So it does not mean anything that she is calling me every morning till she has to go to school and as soon as she gets home she gets on Skype to talk to me till she is going to sleep?
And that she has talked about future plans with me?

I'm really believing that if I would live near her and that her parents would agree that we would be together and that there could be something more serious between us.

I can't be the only one who has been in this kind of situation before..
>>
Guess I will just see how it evolves.. wish I would not think too much about things and just enjoy the time I have with her. Because when I'm with her it really feels like we are a couple. In a few weeks I will see her maybe I will ask her one on one to be with me..
>>
>>18238198
not that guy you are talking to but someone else

normal people do not have this behavior. blame hollywood for making you think this is romantic, but it is fiercely codependent.

You mentioned it yourself, you are immature for your age. I don't have to guess that you are extremely insecure, and have cripplingly low self-esteem. Which is probably why you feel like this girl is your world, is your identity, and that despite the distance, the age gap, and the ostensible maturity level, it will work out in the end and give your life the meaning it has lacked.

Let me tell you, buck-o, you are not the only one who has been in this kind of situation before, and you will not be the last.

And when it comes crashing down - and it will, of this it is basically inarguable - you will experience a pain that you didn't know you were capable of as your entire identity is torn asunder while she walks away. And she will walk away, not because she is vindictive or cruel, but because she, too, has something inside of her that makes her cheat with older men.

Save this post for your gravestone, or do the wise thing and get out and please get into therapy. And please do not have any children.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.