[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a girlfriend once I get to college? I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How do I find a girlfriend once I get to college? I've never had a girlfriend before and I find most women boring but I've been improving myself and I think I'll be able to net myself a quality girl if I can find one.
>>
>>18237456
Why do you find most women boring?
>>
>>18237457 brings a good question

and you get a girlfriend by bringing yourself to social situations and meeting girls until you find one you would like to get to know better
>>
>>18237457
>>18237467
They always talk abiut inane shit and it bores me to death. If they have a good personality I can look past it and just bants them but that isn't very common.
>>
>>18237474
What do you classify as inane shit?
>>
Hang out with social groups related to things you like and you'll find people similar to you, some of them girls.
>>
>>18237477
Social media and memes and drugs and alcohol and television.
>>
>>18237480
What would you like to talk about?
>>
>>18237482
Philosophy and politics and technology/programming and economics and lifting and video games and my future. But I would really just like any girl who had unique hobbies or interests she was passionate about.
>>
>>18237489
Enroll in related courses, talk to the girls in those courses
>>
>>18237490
I guess I will try once I get into college. I just don't want to not know what to do early and have all the good girls taken, especially since I'm only desirable to niche girls.
>>
this is a meme thread
>>
>>18237456

If you're young: you got it easy. Just lift, have an interesting hobby, a car, and the rest will fall into place.

Protip: only invest into the girls who make the effort back to you. These type of girls make great study buddies and gf's.

Don't be beta and hold yourself back like you did in K-12. Don't try too hard or you will be seen as desperate.. go with the flow and let things bud naturally.
>>
>>18237500
Wut
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.