[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm biracial and I've got this fantasy of banging a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I'm biracial and I've got this fantasy of banging a legit female white supremacist. What do?
>>
>>18237215
That's hot.
>>
>>18237215
If can happen
>>
>>18237220
Yeah but what steps do I take?

Some extra info, I'm half Hispanic and can't pass for white, but I'm not interested in tricking the girl anyway
>>
>>18237237
Go to Florida in the summer
You're a white guy with a tan now
>>
You're sick in the head.
>>
>>18237244
This
>>
>>18237237
Your best bet is banging a white-supremacists daughter. She'll be down for anything that'd piss her parents off
>>
>>18237215
Do you mean rape?
By definition if she has sex with you then shes not a white supremacist.
Or do you mean in the sense that you are boy toy to her?
>>
>>18237276
>By definition if she has sex with you then shes not a white supremacist

You got a weird definition
>>
>>18237237
You're certain to fail.

I know what you want. Maybe better than you do. I can tell you right now, you're not going to get it.

You'll go about it the absolute wrong way. In fact, you already are. You probably even know it, but you don't care.
>>
Unerhört..
>>
>>18237300
Care to elucidate or are you just gonna cryptically naysay?
>>
>>18237215
That's called a fetish.
And you can get pretty close by acting it or visiting a dom and telling then beforehand or something.

But the actual thing, no idea.
>>
File: captain-phillips-barkhad-abdi.jpg (23KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
captain-phillips-barkhad-abdi.jpg
23KB, 620x350px
>>18237307
I'm well-acquainted with "legit white supremacists" in America.

And with hispanics...

Do you wanna bang a female member of the most powerful group in society? Or do you simply wanna bang a girl in a Nazi uniform?

My advice: find a girl who looks white, buy some nazi shit, make her wear it... that's your best bet, pal.
>>
>>18237215
i think you should les go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMZEoAYImLA
>>
>>18237215
There won't be white people left if shitskins keep blacking them
>>
>>18237348
Not every supposed white supremacist is part of a gang
>>
>>18237373
Did I say anything about a gang?
>>
>>18237373
Not every murderer uses a gun.
Not every banana is yellow.
Not every tree is part of a fucking forest.

Jesus, the logic frim this guy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.