[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug dealer here, if a friend whom you cared about told you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Alpha Male.jpg (429KB, 848x737px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Male.jpg
429KB, 848x737px
Drug dealer here,

if a friend whom you cared about told you they sold weed, how would you react?

What would you think of them?
>>
i wouldn't fucking care. it's none of my business
>>
I would be worried about them, because there's always some danger in that biz.

But I ratted on a dude selling aderoll in high school.
>>
>"you too?"
>>
>>18237134

It's weed. Who gives a fuck, it's halfway to legalized everywhere.

I've got a friend who started selling molly, MDMA, mushrooms, acid, seeds, and a bunch of other shit. That one kind of sketched me out because he went full out dealer.
>>
>>18237134
>yo man im selling weed
>what you got a job at a dispensary?
>nah im just selling on the side
>how much are you making?
>usually about a couple hundred every month on average
>Man you are a pretty shit dealer. You are 28 years old. You need a better job.
>>
>>18237134
I was a weed dealer as a student. I literally made thousands. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry alone.
>>
>>18237134
Summer always creeps up on me.
>>
No one gives a shit. I don't think that's been anything to react to with anything other than "oh, ok" for the past 30-40 years really.
>>
I wouldn't give a shit. I know plenty of people who smoke or deal to some degree.

Now, if you were transporting lbs of the shit and were higher in the distribution chain I might call you fucking stupid, but we could still be pals. I just wouldn't hang in your house or let you in my car unless you proved you didn't have a bunch of that shit with you.
>>
>>18237151
dead
>>
File: 1449770508867.jpg (12KB, 296x219px) Image search: [Google]
1449770508867.jpg
12KB, 296x219px
Weed is the biggest fake demon in recent history. Mass hysteria over a plant which defies efforts to keep it away, a plant which treats conditions previously left to suffer, a plant which inconveniently competes with patented Big Pharma products.
>>
>>18237176
Op here
When I was in the hospital for self harming, one of the mental health workers, nice lady, told me weed dealers should be round up and shot.

I'm easily influenced, so I've been thinking about it lately
>>
File: 2016-05-03_00001.gif (237KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03_00001.gif
237KB, 496x600px
>>18237180
>nice lady, told me weed dealers should be round up and shot.
Bit of an overreaction.
>>
>>18237180
No heroine dealers should be but i don't advocate violence. They sell and addictive substance which causes crime and is produced and distributed with lots of high level crime like murder
>>
>>18237180
>When I was in the hospital for self harming, one of the mental health workers, nice lady, told me weed dealers should be round up and shot.

And when I was on a flight to hawaii a couple of years ago, I was siting next to a cop from Oakland, who had just pulled a 24 hour shift in one of the most dangerous places in America.

And even was bitching about how retarded it is that weed is illegal, and how they should just legalize this shit because rounding up potheads is a gigantic fucking waste of his time when there's real, actually dangerous fuckers out there who do more than just sit in their rooms and laugh at stupid shit all day.
>>
>>18237187
She deals with the mental nutcases that lost their minds when they have 3 drinks of alcohol and try to hurt others.

I live in Australia, I'm not sure what to make of her opinion

>>18237195
Weed does dull the brain but I'm not sure what to make of it.

It's a million times less harmful than tobacco for sure though.

>>18237199
Thanks for the perspective anon.

I might try to sell 4 ounces of weed a week then.
>>
>>18237134
weed? probably wouldn't care unless it escalated to pills or really anything other than weed and mushrooms.
wouldn't want the friend in my house or car though.
>>
>>18237206

That's what I'm worried about.

I got abused as a kid so I'm worried people will stop caring about me more than if I'll go to jail.

I guess I won't tell my friends
>>
A lot of good people sell weed. I grew up in the SW so maybe it doesn't bother me as much. Problem is the law see it a different way. I have friends who work full time jobs and sell weed to get extra funds for their kids. My college classmate sold weed to pay for college. He was a great person and now has a totally honest career in Miami.
>>
>>18237213
Just don't act like a sketch hoodrat. Plenty of well-to-do college kids sell or sold weed in school to get by.
>>
Weed? Who gives a shit.

If they were selling heroine I'd stop talking to them altogether.
>>
>>18237213
>I got abused as a kid
What does that have to do anything?
>>
>>18237238
I'm afraid of having no friends
>>
>>18237245
Ah. Well to reiterate, it's pretty much socially acceptable to sell pot on the side at this point. So unless you turn into some thug piece of shit, I doubt your friends are going to care.
>>
Sorry, unrelated to your question but I'm just wondering as a total novice to the drug world, how do you find a dealer without risking talking to an undercover cop or someone who's dealing much fucking harder shit as well?
A-asking for a friend of course.

My -friend's- anxiety is so bad -they- would literally do anything at this point to fix it and seeing a doctor is not an option due to -their- job opportunities.
>>
>>18237299
Op here

It's just a social network thing really.

Go into your city center and look for people who might.

The trick I use is to just social media randoms, that's how I got my first girlfriend. :)

I made a few clients by saying 'hey you asked me for LSD I don't sell that but do you know anyone that'd buy weed from me?'
>>
>>18237327
I gotta find someone that sells LSD, holy shit is that stuff fun
>>
>>18237327
I guess, but when you're the type that actually gets pulled over and ticketed for 5 over, I'd be way too afraid of approaching any random stranger. Worst case they're a cop. Best case they're a do gooder who will call the cops and tell them how you tried to solicit drugs from them.
Idk how stoners have the grapes man.
>>
>>18237332
Go on reddit /darknet and learn how to buy it online like me anon :^)

cheaper and safer
>>
>>18237335
imagine actually buying drugs online through a government anonymity service. enjoy being part of the big drug bust of 2020 when they take out everyone involved in one sweep.
>>
>>18237134
"Why the fuck didn't you tell me earlier? How much for two gram?"

>What would you think of them?
Someone who chooses a somewhat risky freelancer job over wagecuckery to make the ends meet. Smart person.

>>18237339
There might be so many people doing it in 2020, that it'd rape the legal process. It's a lot like piracy, you can get couple guys but if you were to arrest all the pirates, you could lock up at least 10% of your population, and that's not going to happen.

Besides, it's probably will be mostly legal almost everywhere by that point either way.
>>
i'd ask them what they're holding and for how much

what. are you looking for some sort of validation or emotional feedback? i hope you get pulled over and they bust you for that half o you're carrying, you stupid fuckin kid
>>
A good friend I care about grows and sells to me. Best quality I've consistently had and he always gives me extra. Top bloke.
>>
>>18237329
I know a supplier.
https://lysergi.com
Its used for legal research. comsumption is where it gets illegal obviously, but its none of their buisness what you do with it
>>
The number 1 danger to drug dealers are snitches. Be VERY careful with who you sell to and where you're dealing
>>
>>18237151
Hey, that's a couple hundred more to feed himself and buy shampoo and shit.
>>
Literally almost everyone I know sells weed. If it's not in bulk, it's when the week runs dry. Hell, I sold some yesterday because my buddy was out.
>>
>>18237134
The easiest way to get pussy is to sell drugs. It's incredible what women will do for how little and it doesn't matter if they have a bf or husband.
>>
>>18237134
I like weed and have friends who sell it sooooooo.... I don't care.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.