[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's it going /adv/? Lately, I've been kinda losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 400-07086795en_Masterfile.jpg (25KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
400-07086795en_Masterfile.jpg
25KB, 450x300px
How's it going /adv/?

Lately, I've been kinda losing my shit over this girl that I recently fucked. It all started a month ago and everything was going fine for a few weeks. We were hooking up left n right and I was thinking hey it's almost been a month now perhaps I should see if she would like to go out on a date so we can get to know each other more. I tell her in person about this idea and she seemed really excited about it. However, a few days before we were supposed to go out she randomly hits me with a massive text telling me she needs some alone time due to past relationship drama. She claims that she was feeling emotions development and she wasn't quite ready to commit to anything yet. She tells me I'm a really nice guy and I did nothing wrong etc. I am just kinda like wtf everything seemed great until now what happened so I just go along with it. However, a week later or so we all go out again to a bar. All of us are drinking having a good time and after a few rounds, we begin hitting it off. We end up going back to her place...

Fast forwarding to the present moment, we have been kinda doing our own thing but now I feel like it might be going back to how it was before the massive text. We've been snapping and texting each other occasionally. She will even send me late night snaps of her in the bed. I am not sure how to proceed with this now because I feel like my emotions and mind are playing with me.

Should I just move on from this girl or no keep talking to her?

How do I know what she's really feeling without seeming like a weird fget or whatever?

Is she just being polite to me?
>>
>>18236967

So I take it you've never felt conflicted about something, because you didn't know what exactly it was that you're feeling, so it made making a decision hard?

I take it you'd never been dumped or had something blow up in your face, to where you felt like you were still hurting, but you decided to pick yourself up and force yourself to go out and have some fun anyway because you felt like that was the only way forward?

I take it you've never been so disappointed or hurt, and it made you feel it made you feel anxious about something, to where you were terrified of it ever happening again so you actively just decided to NOT think about it, and just try to live in the moment?

Look man, not everyone always knows exactly what the fuck is going on in their head at all times.

If you stop thinking, "Me, me, me ,me" and start thinking about it from her point of view, it's not unreasonable for her to be acting the way she is.

Fuck dude, YOU don't even really know what you're feeling about this shit. I don't know why you're expecting her to--enough that you think she's orchestrating some grand master plan to game you or let you down easy >.>.
>>
>>18237091

Okay, so what are you saying exactly?
>>
>>18237161
>face palm

She's not actively fucking with your head. She doesn't yet know what the fuck she wants.

Maybe she could change her mind, maybe she won't. It's pointless to try to figure out what she's thinking when SHE probably doesn't even know

Ultimately It's up to you if you want to get out of your own head and enjoy the moment and take this as they come, or if you want to bail and find something more concrete.

Don't ask us, there is no right answer here. We don't know what YOU want.
>>
>>18237182
>>18237091

This anon knows what's up.
>>
It could be that your just a fuck buddy for her.
But i can't see that being the case if you brought up the idea of a date, she seemed excited about the idea of a date, and then was unsure about the idea of a date bevause of relationship reasons.

Why not just be like
"Hey, look if your developing feelings for me, this can't work out."or whatever.

Its possible she's fucking with you. Or its possible that she doesn't know what she wants (which isn't surprising. Just try not to be a dick or "alpha" about it) or she knows she wants you as a fuckbuddy/something more (and isn't sure how to deal with that properly)

My bet is that she's unsure and if you're willing to, you should try and be cool and let her come to a decision.
But if you don't like it, yeah. Just forget all of it.

The other anon is pretty spot on though.
>>
>>18237091
>>18237182
How are you autistic and still have people skills?

Is this a thing now?
>>
>>18237182
>don't ask us

why the fuck did you even come here and reply then

fuck off fget
>>
How do I find out what she wants without sounding like I'm on the spectrum?
>>
>>18237389
drink a four loko and tell her straight up how you feel
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.