[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're lonely, insecure, and desperate because of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 9AVmXX9.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
9AVmXX9.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
>you're lonely, insecure, and desperate because of your lack of success in dating
>nobody wants to be with you because you're lonely, insecure, and desperate.
>your loneliness, insecurity, and desperation intensifies and the cycle gets worse

What do you do in this situation?

Should I just kill myself?
>>
I don't.know OP, but let me know when you find out.
>>
Stop being insecure and desperate, and you'll stop being lonely

Problem fucking solved
>>
>>18236971
Thanks genius. Tell all those depressed people to stop being depressed while you're at it.
>>
>>18236959
Same here friend. I believe the only way to relieve yourself from the cycle is to engage in some sort of escapism. Not simply consuming media, but also worldbuilding or maybe some kind of antisocial but productive hobby like fishing, welding and the like. Or if you are lucky enough to find one, you can find an autist club and vent your problems. Also on the off chance that we get a date, lie that you have had relationships. Think of some fictional stories and be prepared to say them like they're believable.
>>
>>18236985
There isn't really a cause for depression that is under the control of the person suffering it, while it's 100% your choice to be insecure and desperate over ridiculous shit like dating.
>>
>>18236989
>ridiculous shit like dating.
>the most instinctual human desire
>literally contributing to the continuation of the human race
>>
>>18236998
You're talking about sex, and there are professionals for that.
>>
>>18237007
>No woman having an attraction to you
>trivial
>>
>>18236989
Right because I willingly decided that being desperate and insecure was a good idea. It has nothing to do with years of being unnoticed and getting rejected, working hard and getting nothing out of it, or simply not having physical contact with another human being my whole life.
>>
>>18236989
>ridiculous shit like dating.
Not if no woman wants to date you
>>
>>18237015
It is. Stop looking for excuses to feel insecure over dumb shit like that. Tons of people manage just fine without dating and tons of people who have no problem with dating are insecure about tons of other different things. It never stops.

>>18237023
Well, you certainly was influenced by your perception of how relevant people around you perceive it to be and similar external factors, but in the end it was your decision to value it as much as you do. If you get a date, you can still easy find reason to be insecure, whether it's professional or personal achievements or not having a 12" dick or whatever else.

> working hard and getting nothing out of it
You get personal results. There is no checklists of things you need to do to be entitled for a date, that shit is only partly in your power either way, so it's just pointless to worry about it.

>not having physical contact with another human being my whole life
Now that's actually important for your mental well-being. Not sticking your dick in a hole.
>>
>>18237042
I'm only insecure because no woman loves me and I can barely manage to work after being rejected over 100 times.

>dumb shit like that
This is the most base human desire and I have no way of fulfilling it. I can't bear everyone managing to fuck for free and take it for granted(people like you) while you patronize us for it being not a big deal. You make us feel even worse. It won't be a big deal when one girl agrees to fuck me and not for money.
>>
>>18237065
>t won't be a big deal when one girl agrees to fuck me and not for money.
Then you can be insecure that it was only one girl while others got twenty, then because the girl was a 5/10 and others do 10s, and so on, and so on.

Basing your self-worth on shit like that won't help you with insecurity even though it feels like it's that one thing you're lacking now.

> I can't bear everyone managing to fuck for free and take it for granted(people like you) while you patronize us for it being not a big deal.
Have you considered for a second that these people view it as not a big deal because it isn't? At some point they weren't swimming in pussy, didn't even get a single date and managed just fine.
>>
>>18237065
>Tons of people manage just fine without dating
That's because they don't find it as important as I do. Their priorities and desires are different. Some people are insecure about their ability to get a job. What difference does it make? I'm not going to tell some teenager that getting a job at a movie theatre is not a big deal because it's not a big deal to me. It is to them.

You're telling someone who sees love everywhere in tv/music/books/media, knows that it's natural to want love/sex/companionship/etc, knows that almost everyone in the world at one point no matter how shitty they are finds love, and then are unable to attract someone themselves that it's "no big deal."
>>
>>18237085
>Then you can be insecure that it was only one girl while others got twenty, then because the girl was a 5/10 and others do 10s, and so on, and so on.

Actually not true. After I got my first girlfriend and subsequently broke up (I was 21), I was actually way more confident in myself. The reason is I had experience and confirmation that I was able to attract someone in the past, so surely I can in the future. The guys who are in their 20s without a girlfriend neither have the experience or the confirmation that they can find love.

It was a Christian girl though so we never had sex so I still am pretty fucked with virgin status and she wasn't very close so I'm still touch deprived and begging for more intimacy with someone.
>>
>>18236959 Please Don't kill yourself. You have so much to live for. There's someone out there for you. You have to have confidence in yourself before you can have confidence in a person you want to date.

You can start building your confidence by telling yourself that you are a unique individual, and you are not like any other person in the world. Therefore, you'll have different ideas, different talents, and ultimately a different state of mind.

Another thing you could do for that confidence is continue to remind yourself of what you need to accomplish to be the best person you can be. Establish some goals too. This helps overtime because you can get in a rhythm thinking about all of the wonderful things you have in life to keep going (examples: Health, family, hobbies, bucket list(make one if you don't have one), Ability to be Happy, Ability to think and Create, there's just so much to be thankful for).

When you get that settled, just start doing something you like, and then make some good friends. Trust me, you can find a girl with a little help from friends. Oh, and a job, car and supply of money also helps.

And if all else fails, you could try online dating. With the Internet or not, 7 billion people live in this world, there's bound to be someone out there for you. Don't loose all hope because things are bad now. Just keep going. It's only going to get better for you as long as you focus on bettering yourself as a person. Best of luck to you mate! :)
>>
>>18237128
This. Never listen to these patronizing pieces of shit.
>>
>>18237167
Thanks for the positivity.

I mean I've heard it all before. It's just matter of how long can I put up with focusing on only myself when that's what I've been doing for the past few years. Obviously I want something more and I'm not getting it. Someone suggested escapism and that's worked for so long but it's not anymore.

Every person I've met so far I get my hopes up and put a shit ton of strength and focus towards asking her out or getting to know her only to get heartbroken afterwards. It isn't exactly easy for me to just ask someone out naturally like a normal human and not get attached incredibly quickly. Especially if she's friendly and things are looking good. I always imagine the future together and doing all this mundane relationship stuff people do. That's the desperation seeping in. I can only take so much rejection and heartbreak.
>>
>>18237311
Well that's your problem Dr.Love.

The fact that you value a relationship with a girl beforr having gotten with said girl can hinder your results.

You have to understand that once a girl sees that it's such a big deal to you, even if at one point she was attracted to you or was thinking about have something with you, she no longer will be because she'll feel like you're someone nobody wants which means something is wrong with you.

And yes it's a vicious cycle.

However it all starts with treating yourself better, valuing yourself more. With or without results from girls.

Don't tie your self-worth and value to how many girls you've fucked or been with.

You have to come from a mindset where whether you're a virgin or not, your self-worth and value remains the same.

Also, be bold in your initiation, you want something, go and get it.

To help yourself get less attached. Never think too far about having something with a girl before having already gotten with her. Think of her as just a girl you're going to talk to for the sole reason of passing time and take it from there.

Girls might seem like they want a guy who will value them more than he values himself but that's very untrue. They want a guy who will lead, who will place limits for them, who won't tolerate any bullshit, who is a man, who can be a crutch for her to lean on throughout the hard times in her life. Girls want a guy with a strong personality and if you don't have that your chances will lessen with them.

Moral of the story?
You have to stop being afraid and you have to start valuing yourself more and putting less thought and importance on the whole idea of getting with girls whilst still pursuing them to some casual degree.
>>
Understand what is the root of you feeling insecure. Are you fat? Lose some weight, are you shy? Talk to people, are you stinky? Get a bath, bad breath? Go to a dentist and brush your teeth every day. Are you chemically unbalanced? Get antidepressants. Have you tried all of the above and nothing works? Not gonna tell you to kill yourself but not gonna tell you to not kill yourself either.
>>
>>18236959
find something you like
get good and passoniate about it
you now have something to be proud of, and have simultaneously made the world a better place -> confidence
engage with people who have an interest in similar topic -> friends
>>
>>18236959
Focus more on improving your post so it doesn't have that reddit aesthetic.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.