[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok/normal to be a dick/give the cold shoulder to someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6437.png (209KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6437.png
209KB, 1280x768px
Is it ok/normal to be a dick/give the cold shoulder to someone who friend zoned you?
>>
If you don't think you can handle being friends, it's fine to break contact.

It isn't ok to be a dick.

But being "friendzoned" just means you wanted a romantic relationship and she didn't. She didn't do something intentionally to you, she just isn't interested. If you mean be a dick as revenge, that's stupid.
>>
>>18236906
yes why even ask that although you should've been clear you're not interested in having another friend but were looking for something else
>>
>>18236906

>Is it ok/normal to be a dick/give the cold shoulder to someone who friend zoned you?

Nah, its really immature.

If you expressed how you felt to them and they just didn't feel the same way about you you didn't get friendzoned, you got rejected. The best way to show the people around you that you're a gigantic useless baby is to throw a hissy fit when a girl isn't attracted to you.

If you didn't express how you felt and you just hung around pretending to be her friend in the hopes that she would just decide she liked you one day then it is 100% your fault for not being honest with her.

Either way, no. Being purposefully rude to a girl simply because she wasn't attracted to you is hugely childish and reprehensible behavior. It really displays a large amount of emotional immaturity and a fragile ego; which just so happens to be 2 of the most unattractive traits a man could possibly possess.
>>
>>18236909
Revenge? Fuck no I'm not insane.

I'm talking about generally being cold to them/ignoring them
>>
Friendzoned is not the same as friends.

It's not "immature" to exit the orbit and look elsewhere for a landing site..
>>
>>18236916
Are you a female? If so you can see yourself out of this thread
>>
>>18236917
You can ignore them, but realize they may not understand why. If you were actually friends before the rejection, just cutting contact is kind of a dick move anyway.

>>18236918
I'll bite: how is it different?
>>
>>18236926
Is that a serious question?

Friends = platonic relationship
Friend zone = one wants something more than a friendship and the other realizes this and keeps the other person around for attention/ego inflation
>>
>>18236926
Friendzone is the sanitized version of "beta orbiter."

Dudes need to stop orbiting and work harder on connecting with someone.
>>
>>18236906
Why would you be a dick just because someone isn't attracted to you? Is it okay not to be friends with them, yeah duh. No idea why you want to be mean to them though. They didn't do anything to you.
>>
>>18236953
She is attracted to me. Physically anyway.

And yes, we've had sex. And yes, she lied about her intentions and gave me false hope that it would be something more.
>>
ITT: cutting your losses is bad
>>
>>18236961
How did she lie?
>>
>>18236933
That definition definitely isn't universal. Look at several responses in this thread. If that's what you meant Z you should've said more in the OP to explain.
>>
>>18236981

No one's saying that cutting your losses is bad, but acting like a spoiled baby and acting like a brat because someone didn't want to go out with you is different.

If the dude wanted to just end the "friendship" because he likes her, she doesn't like him, and he doesn't see a future in this outside of those feelings, no problem. Just be an adult about it instead of acting like an asshole.
>>
>>18236982
By inviting me to multiple things that couples do and then reneging on her offers? By telling me she was done with her ex bf when she wasn't? By telling me she was still down to hangout after things finally fizzled out when she wasn't?

Nothing worse than someone who sends out the wrong signals.
>>
>>18236921

>You said something critical of me so you must be a woman

Grow the fuck up, kid.

>>18236933

>Friend zone = one wants something more than a friendship and the other realizes this and keeps the other person around for attention/ego inflation

That is absolute horseshit. No one can force anyone to be friends with them against their will. If you find yourself pretending to be friends with a girl because you think she might fuck you eventually everything that happens as a result is absolutely 100% your fault.

It is pleb-tier childishness to put the burden of ending a relationship that you don't get anything out of on other people. Your definition basically implies that the responsibility of maintaining healthy boundaries in relationships, platonic or not, is completely the girl's responsibility not yours. I can see why you'd be so frustrated though when, by your definition, you are just an unwitting observer to your own life and not a participant in control of their own choices.

Ultimately, its your choice to stick around and play house with a girl that doesn't want you.
>>
>>18237036
Possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen written
>>
>>18236906
Yes bud, if they make you feel you have a chance then reject you then they clearly have no respect for you or your feelings.

Don't act butthurt (only because you will then have 0% chance with any girls that find out about it) but don't give her any attention either, she doesn't deserve it and giving it to her won't do you any favours.

T. Friend with benefits got me to meet her parents and travelled all the way to Cardiff from Spain to meet mine then said she only wanted to be friends.
>>
>>18237041

I know dude. Taking responsibility for your own fuck ups instead of blaming them on either people is the gayest thing ever.
>>
>>18237041
Can you explain why instead of just saying that it's gay anon?
>>
>>18236961
>I wanted to make a hoe into a housewife

That's your fault entirely. Nothing is ever really a woman's fault in any official capacity, you best start keeping your guard up from now on.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.