[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

27 yeaqr old college student, whole life situation rapidly spiraling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: loserbingo.jpg (124KB, 503x528px) Image search: [Google]
loserbingo.jpg
124KB, 503x528px
I'm 27, in college for a STEM degree (software engineering). I didn't decide on a major until I was almost 26, and spent my early 20's rotting away in retail.
I live at my parent's old house, and work on campus. I took all my gen eds early on like a dumbass because I didn't know what I wanted to do, so all my classes are computer science, which is probably 30 hours a week just of studying and homework. But between my 2 hours daily commuting and my full time work, I have no time to get my work done effectively, and my living situation (live with my sister and her fiancee) is less than ideal because my housemates hog the whole place and live like pigs.
I had an apartment for a while, and moved back here to save money. I was getting straight a's when I lived alone, but working retail at the time fucked me up. Here at this house, it's fucked my studies up. On top of this, my parents are selling the house in july, meaning I need to find a place to live.

So my question is, TLDR I want to live off student loans for a while. How can I do this?
I have 4 grand left on my car loan, totalling out to about 133 a month. I have about 1500 in credit card debt. I owe about 20 grand so far on my student loans. I also have some mounting dental expenses to take care of, probably around another 1,000.

I feel like my debts and current living situation are weighing me down, preventing me from doing full-hermit mode in a studio apt and devoting myself to becoming a good software engineer. Would it be a good idea to pay my bills with student loans and just try to chug through this degree as fast as possible? Or would it be better to find a full time job, and do 1-2 classes at a time, which will mean another 2 years in school, but I could probably pay out of pocket?
thanks in advance for anyone who can offer some advice
>>
File: tehe.png (41KB, 768x820px) Image search: [Google]
tehe.png
41KB, 768x820px
Im definitely not "competent" enough to answer ur question, but dont worry I did worse on that loser bingo so u are not alone in this shit
>>
who gives a fuck about shakespeare
>>
>>18236846

>Militant atheist
>Says "meme" with physical mouth
>10hrs shut-in
>Free space
>Use mother's water bills to wash bed bugs out of clothes
>Room is disaster because of hell bugs
>Femanon: Need haircut, bangs grown out 3inches
>5 outfits
>Clean body in the sink
>Unemployed 10ys
>total fucking shitmaster
>>
>>18236826
>Would it be a good idea to pay my bills with student loans and just try to chug through this degree as fast as possible?
How well are you doing currently? If you're doing amazingly great and feel like you could easy get a job afterwards, it does sound like the better choice. Otherwise slow down.

>>18236870
All the people who make your vidya for example unless you play games without any resemblance of a story.
>>
>>18236894
you sound like my dream girl. Move in with me and be my GF and I'll just work fulltime and go to school part time to support neetwife
>>
>>18236895
I was doing amazingly well until I moved here and started spending 12 hours a week commuting in chicago traffic and another 6 a week cleaning up after my sister and her fiancee. Now I'm middle of the road. I know if I moved closer to the school and lived alone I could be straight A's again.
>>
>haven't been outside in past 10h
>own more than 100 games
>4chains
>fewer than 10 articles of formal clothing ... probably, not autistic enough to count
>live with parents
>not cleanly shaven (how the fuck is it a loser thing?)
>been unemployed for more than two months, and loved every single second of it
Well, I tried.
>>
>>18236900
digits confirm, you have to do it now
>>
>>18236902
Sounds like it's worth a shot then. You can even use the risk involved in case of failure for motivation.
>>
>tfw can't win bingo because i have useful talents

How are they useful if they make me lose at bingo?
>>
the person who made this bingo was a loser

why are masturbation and proper hygiene things to be frowned upon
>>
>>18237454
>he does things pretty much everyone does and doesn't feel ashamed

Loser.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.