[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently a student enrolled in College, struggling with a lot,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1364959950409-1.jpg (107KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1364959950409-1.jpg
107KB, 768x1024px
Currently a student enrolled in College, struggling with a lot, as I did in high school. Why, because when I was a child I smashed my head on a sharp corner and probably am suffering from brain damage.

I can't remember jack shit, what are some ways to improving my cognitive abilities?
>>
Stop masturbating and start being mindful. Reading Buddhist scriptures and other religious texts is good.
>>
>>18236836
I don't see how moderate masturbation can be harmful.

Your body doesn't know the difference between masturbation and sex, ya know
>>
Read books. And is it more of your short term memory that is affected or long term memory? From there you can readily minimize the effects.

Short Term: Flash cards of interesting facts or words with definitions. You could even play one of those cheap toys like BOP-IT

Long Term: Reading books as mentioned earlier. You could also start writing a diary and going back to read entries to help recall old memories.
>>
>>18237118
I think of sperm as our life essence and to throw it away to 2d could be spent better.
>>
>>18236819
Learn how to play an instrument
>>
>>18236819
Write everything down
This is the secret

Go to class with a notebook and no laptop
Write down all your notes with a pen
You'll remember them far better

When you study, remember the layout of the page like
>I wrote this topic to the left of that topic but below this other topic. I used a diagram with a lot of triangles in it

Physicality helps you remember.
>>
First get checked out to see if there is anything severely wrong. Other than that do mnemonics/memory palaces techniques to help improve your memory.
>>
>>18237118

>Your body doesn't know the difference between masturbation and sex, ya know

It actually does. Sperm count goes through the roof if you bust in the presence of a lady.
>>
>>18236819
Have you been tested for brain damage? That can be tested and quantified.

Or would you rather not know for sure, so you can continue using it as your excuse?
>>
Yeah get tested for shit like ADHD. I managed to get all the way to the end of my second year of college before hitting the limits of what I could do without medication, and failing then led to a massive downward spiral of severe anxiety attacks and depression. I was ready to find a nice bridge before I get treated, please make sure that doesn't happen to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.