[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think there has never been anyone in my life who has ever admitted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pepe test.jpg (24KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
pepe test.jpg
24KB, 365x365px
I think there has never been anyone in my life who has ever admitted a mistake. Or who has ever said to me “I’m sorry”.

I don’t know if it’s just my luck or if it’s just my shit-hole culture, but it seems there’s no way in Hell anyone’s going ever to admit being wrong. People seem to go great lengths to prove they're right, to have their honor impeccable. At the slightest complaint or mere suggestion, they can get mad, scream, insult, even cry. Best case scenario, trying to reason with them, it’s just endless fallacies or simply not bother listening. It seems it’s flat out offensive to contradict someone.

On the other hand, I get called on my mistakes way too often. Which I don’t mind, because I strive to be a better person to my peers, but it is usually done in an aggressive and demeaning way.

And there’s just so much shit I can take from so many people. Of course I have many friend and loved ones, but even them can act like this, and sometimes it’s just too much. It’s just absurd, this weird feeling of being ignored by everyone except to get screamed at.

Please, help me. What am I doing wrong?
>>
I'm sorry anon, that I can't be the one person in your life who accepts the consequences of my mistakes.

I am surrounded by so many people like this too and I am so sick of it. I don't even know you but just know that you're a VERY strong person for trying to grow and learn despite the shortcomings of the people surrounding you.

You win as long as you come out of it alive, and you were honest with yourself the whole time. And I love you for even trying to acknowledge this because most people are too proud.
>>
>>18236763
A real man admits when he's wrong

I dont really prove people wrong anymore, instead I try to convince them because people are too afraid to admit defeat these days, hell, showing weakness in general is considered taboo in some cultures.
>>
Not doing anything wrong, but probably it's the culture in your country that is like this,
At least you're trying to learn from your mistakes OP unlike some people.

I guess you gotta get used to it anyway, since you're already living there so, keep being like this but know already your country is like this.
>>
>>18236781
I don't think America is all that bad, if not the barrier between shitty and not shitty, but you can still go through this kind of thing if you live here.
>>
>>18236763
Never admit a mistake to anyone but yourself. If you fuck up and you know it, don't beat yourself up over it, just don't do that shit that again. If someone else comes to you with an issue that you caused unintentionally or otherwise weren't aware of, try something along the line of "I didn't realize that was a problem, thank you for informing me." If it's something that you do often, like forget to do something in a timely manner, find a way to resolve the issue like setting a reminder, delegating, or removing the opportunity for failure.
>>
>>18236805
>Never admit a mistake to anyone but yourself.

What faggot shit advice is this. You know people pick up on this autism right?

IRL troll XDDDDD
>>
>>18236805
>t. manchild
grow up, you muppet
>>
File: pepe window.jpg (314KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe window.jpg
314KB, 1600x1200px
>>18236772
>>18236776
>>18236781

First of all, thank you for your kind answers.

I admit this is more venting than anything. But fuck it. I am just tired of being wronged and people pretending it never happened. At the very least, it would be nice if people stopped being this rude with me.

I guess I just have to learn how to deal with it.

>>18236805

I do that, which works extremely well on a professional level, but on an interpersonal level it's useless, so far. People just like to throw their shit at someone else. Everyone seems to thrive on anger, or blaming, or something.

And, thanks for the advice, but never admitting a mistake goes against everything I believe and pretty much my first post. The bane of my existence is people denying ever being wrong, I don't want to be a part of that.

I don't know. Maybe it's just our culture here, in Spain. Do people in your country generally admit mistakes?
>>
>>18236827
>Do people in your country generally admit mistakes?

Lol Spain vs America? We're both fucked m8y.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.