[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the right time to tell a woman that I am a former sperglord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 40yroldv.jpg (131KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
40yroldv.jpg
131KB, 960x672px
When is the right time to tell a woman that I am a former sperglord and have little sexual experience, and how do I go about this? In the first half of my 20's I was an autistic NEET, withdrawn, mental health issues, etc. Around 25 I started working to fix myself. Got in shape, learned a skill, and now I have a good job and good body. Now I am 30,my life is mostly going well, and want to meet a woman. Have never had a real girlfriend, and haven't dated since I was a teenager. I can talk to women but I don't really know how to address my past, or my lack of sexual experience.
>>
Don't. Fake it until you make it. If they're observant, they'll be able to tell without you saying it.
>>
>>18236468
If she actually cares about you then just tell her this and she will understand if she aint a dick
>>
>>18236468
After you have sex with her. Then she'll understand why you were so bad as opposed to just thinking that you are horrible at sex, and if by some miracle you actually perform well, it'll knock her socks off.
>>
Just joking hint at it from time to time.

>oh man, i don't even want to talk about high school, i was such a loser
>haha, if i had all the time back I spent playing on these back in the day
>>
>>18236501
I wasn't really that much of a loser in highschool, I was a skater/stoner and had lots of friends, didn't really become a loser until I started having mental health issues around 20. I'm not even technically a virgin, but I never got past that awkward teenage sex stage because I just gave up.
>>
It's hard to say anon, in a way saying to just totally ignore it is good advice, but we like to open up to people we care about. I'd say bring up the subject when the time feels right, and if she's not a douche, she'll understand. It seems like there's a stereotype about the insane amount of sex you're supposed to have as a teen but I feel like half of us don't really.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.